Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jamesthesignificant

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2024
250
1,618
164
Antartica
Pronouns
He/She/They
Greetings, cuboids! As you know, I've been doing daily questions on my profile. We've now come to 100 days! To celebrate this, I felt like adding a new thing to the epic series.

WEEKLY CLYDES!
670C138D-0DD4-43A5-BAF5-D84EFC7BBC70.jpeg

This will be the first Weekly Clyde. Every Thursday, I will post a picture of the GOAT alongside my question. These can be mad edits, regular photos and whatever!

If that didn't catch your fancy, then keep your eyes open for a challenge starting soon..... :)

Credits for the entire series:

@kfccaleb - Starting the question series
@BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 - Covering for me when I was away
@Fjackp14_ - The first guest host

And everyone! Loads of people have answered the questions, which help me to continue them. I admit I've felt like stopping them loads, but you've kept me throught this whole thing.

So... the question of today is.....

What old thing should be brought back into fashion? (ik this is random)
James out!
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings, cuboids! As you know, I've been doing daily questions on my profile. We've now come to 100 days! To celebrate this, I felt like adding a new thing to the epic series.

WEEKLY CLYDES!
View attachment 238840
This will be the first Weekly Clyde. Every Thursday, I will post a picture of the GOAT alongside my question. These can be mad edits, regular photos and whatever!

If that didn't catch your fancy, then keep your eyes open for a challenge starting soon..... :)

Credits for the entire series:

@kfccaleb - Starting the question series
@BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 - Covering for me when I was away
@Fjackp14_ - The first guest host

And everyone! Loads of people have answered the questions, which help me to continue them. I admit I've felt like stopping them loads, but you've kept me throught this whole thing.

So... the question of today is.....

What old thing should be brought back into fashion? (ik this is random)
James out!
Wohooooo! 100 is impressive! Now up to 1 year! As always clyde is adorable!!! I think bringing back make baggy cloathes super hyped so i can wear it all the time.

I understand why u tagged me but its not really needed :)
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings, cuboids! As you know, I've been doing daily questions on my profile. We've now come to 100 days! To celebrate this, I felt like adding a new thing to the epic series.

WEEKLY CLYDES!
View attachment 238840
This will be the first Weekly Clyde. Every Thursday, I will post a picture of the GOAT alongside my question. These can be mad edits, regular photos and whatever!

If that didn't catch your fancy, then keep your eyes open for a challenge starting soon..... :)

Credits for the entire series:

@kfccaleb - Starting the question series
@BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 - Covering for me when I was away
@Fjackp14_ - The first guest host

And everyone! Loads of people have answered the questions, which help me to continue them. I admit I've felt like stopping them loads, but you've kept me throught this whole thing.

So... the question of today is.....

What old thing should be brought back into fashion? (ik this is random)
James out!
CCG magic & mayhem
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamesthesignificant

jamesthesignificant

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2024
250
1,618
164
Antartica
Pronouns
He/She/They
getting Mc donald's urself rather than getting UberEATS or doordash

CCG magic & mayhem

Flip phones because phones today can be addiction

GREAT JOB ON DALIY QUESTION 100!!!
Thanks for answering, everyone!
Whoooooo congrats 🎉 James!
Thank you!
Wohooooo! 100 is impressive! Now up to 1 year! As always clyde is adorable!!! I think bringing back make baggy cloathes super hyped so i can wear it all the time.

I understand why u tagged me but its not really needed :)

Thank you, and I only tagged you for the credits
 

x pmx 1

Member
Aug 22, 2025
14
21
9
Pronouns
He/Him
Wohooooo! 100 is impressive! Now up to 1 year! As always clyde is adorable!!! I think bringing back make baggy cloathes super hyped so i can wear it all the time.

I understand why u tagged me but its not really needed :)
Congratulations on reaching 100 days
 
D

Deleted member 618566

Guest
Greetings, cuboids! As you know, I've been doing daily questions on my profile. We've now come to 100 days! To celebrate this, I felt like adding a new thing to the epic series.

WEEKLY CLYDES!
View attachment 238840
This will be the first Weekly Clyde. Every Thursday, I will post a picture of the GOAT alongside my question. These can be mad edits, regular photos and whatever!

If that didn't catch your fancy, then keep your eyes open for a challenge starting soon..... :)

Credits for the entire series:

@kfccaleb - Starting the question series
@BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 - Covering for me when I was away
@Fjackp14_ - The first guest host

And everyone! Loads of people have answered the questions, which help me to continue them. I admit I've felt like stopping them loads, but you've kept me throught this whole thing.

So... the question of today is.....

What old thing should be brought back into fashion? (ik this is random)
James out!
The lighting shoes definitely has to be back to fashion, I didn’t enjoy it 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamesthesignificant
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom