Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the regular unenchanted golden sword be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No, keep the unenchanted golden sword

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
The weapons has no use, it has very little durability for if you are trying to get 3+ kills the sword will be basically out of durability. Sometimes I feel like I only ever get that sword!

Edit: it may to be useful sometimes, but of it is the only sword you get it's annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: JMcStarrison

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just feel like the sword is not good for skywars, it breaks really fast and does almost no damage. I would like the sword to be removed since its almost not usefull, the only time when i will use it is if i cant get anything else that does attack damage.

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I don't mind it staying or being removed. However, it can get annoying at times when the 2 players near me at spawn have sharp enchanted iron swords, and then there's me with a gold sword that's about to break lol. I agree with every reply to this thread so far.

chris crock

Mar 11, 2021
i think it should stay bc it helps balance the loot tables bc the better armor u get the worse sword u get so thats y i think i should stay or if it is replaced, replace it wit a wood sword.

Reactions: JMcStarrison
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom