Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Cubecraft has come a long way. We all can agree with that. I remember when voting wasn't a thing, and the first staff member I saw was Lezappen as a Helper. Cubecraft brought in new games and cosmetics over the past year, and they plan to add more. For example, I know some Parkour is returning very soon, and we all can't wait. It seems that it would be hard for Cubecraft to "forget something", doesn't it?

You probably have noticed this, but didn't care whatsoever. My question is, where are the shields? Shields as in, you click the compass, hover over the middle and see some shields. I bet shields will be coming in a very short time, but it has been a long time that we've seen the shield in the middle, and nothing happened. So this thread is mainly going to be about what I would like to see in the shields. Hope ya don't mind :p

A lot of people have said that they have a crazy amount of Vanity Points. Those would be the premium players. So, an option for the premium players is to make their own custom shield. Making a custom shield would cost Vanity Points, and depending on what rank you have, you can get Discounted! Here is what I mean: Iron Rank: 5000 Vanity Points Lapis Rank: 4000 Vanity Points Gold Rank: 3500 Vanity Points Diamond Rank: 3000 Vanity Points Emerald Rank: 2000 Vanity Points Obsidian Rank: 1500 Vanity Points That is what it would cost to make a custom shield for premium players. How many custom shields can you make? It is simple: The higher the rank the more custom shields. Iron Rank: 1 custom shield Lapis Rank: 2 custom shields Gold Rank: 3 custom shields Diamond Rank: 5 custom shields Emerald Rank: 7 custom shields Obsidian Rank: 10 custom shields How do you make a custom shield? When you click on shields, you will be pulled to a menu that lets you choose from Cubecraft shields and Custom Shields. You click on the Custom Shields. Then another menu pops up giving you the options to make one or look at your own shields you have made. If you click on Create A Shield you would be pulled to a lobby where you could create a shield of your very own!
This is where you would find the original shields. For premium players, you get a shield that corresponds to your rank. Ex.
Lapis Rank would get a Dark Blue and Grey Shield, Emerald would get Light Green, Aqua, Gold, Dark Blue, and a Grey shield. That is step one. Then you can add Animal shields that can only be obtained by Cubelets! For example, you want that Pig shield, you go get some Cubelets and get that Pig Shield. These Animals can range from a Donkey to a Python to a Cat. It all depends on what you get in a Cubelet. For those premium players, get can buy animal shields using vanity points that CANNOT be obtained through a Cubelet. A good animal to spend Vanity Points on would be the Narwhal. What about shields that have heads on them? The only thing I can think of are staff shields, or shields with staff's heads on them. We all know you want Joe Henry's head, go get a shield on put on a hat...

One other problem I see with this is that these shields can only be used for PvP. So why not make it an actual gadget? I see no harm of 30 people in a lobby going around with shields showing them off to each other.
Let's say you are in an Eggwars game, and you finally got the shield so you don't get bowed to death. Because of the shield update, the shield that you had in the lobby would be the same shield design you have in that game. For example, you have a Gold Shield in the main lobby. Then you desire to play some Skywars. Oh boy, you get a shield in your chest, and it is a shield that is exactly like the gold one you had in the main lobby. The same would be if you had an animal shield in the main lobby, you would get an animal shield if you get a shield in Skywars. Kind of a cool concept when you think about it.

These are the ideas I have with the shields, and let us pray they come soon. If you have any ideas please write them down below. This would be the basics, and the basics are pretty big. I tried to explain it to my best ability, but you can't expect a lot from me, I'm CamBam300, give me a break. See y'all soon!

Godbless - CamBam300

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Cubecraft has come a long way. We all can agree with that. I remember when voting wasn't a thing, and the first staff member I saw was Lezappen as a Helper. Cubecraft brought in new games and cosmetics over the past year, and they plan to add more. For example, I know some Parkour is returning very soon, and we all can't wait. It seems that it would be hard for Cubecraft to "forget something", doesn't it?

You probably have noticed this, but didn't care whatsoever. My question is, where are the shields? Shields as in, you click the compass, hover over the middle and see some shields. I bet shields will be coming in a very short time, but it has been a long time that we've seen the shield in the middle, and nothing happened. So this thread is mainly going to be about what I would like to see in the shields. Hope ya don't mind :p

A lot of people have said that they have a crazy amount of Vanity Points. Those would be the premium players. So, an option for the premium players is to make their own custom shield. Making a custom shield would cost Vanity Points, and depending on what rank you have, you can get Discounted! Here is what I mean: Iron Rank: 5000 Vanity Points Lapis Rank: 4000 Vanity Points Gold Rank: 3500 Vanity Points Diamond Rank: 3000 Vanity Points Emerald Rank: 2000 Vanity Points Obsidian Rank: 1500 Vanity Points That is what it would cost to make a custom shield for premium players. How many custom shields can you make? It is simple: The higher the rank the more custom shields. Iron Rank: 1 custom shield Lapis Rank: 2 custom shields Gold Rank: 3 custom shields Diamond Rank: 5 custom shields Emerald Rank: 7 custom shields Obsidian Rank: 10 custom shields How do you make a custom shield? When you click on shields, you will be pulled to a menu that lets you choose from Cubecraft shields and Custom Shields. You click on the Custom Shields. Then another menu pops up giving you the options to make one or look at your own shields you have made. If you click on Create A Shield you would be pulled to a lobby where you could create a shield of your very own!
This is where you would find the original shields. For premium players, you get a shield that corresponds to your rank. Ex.
Lapis Rank would get a Dark Blue and Grey Shield, Emerald would get Light Green, Aqua, Gold, Dark Blue, and a Grey shield. That is step one. Then you can add Animal shields that can only be obtained by Cubelets! For example, you want that Pig shield, you go get some Cubelets and get that Pig Shield. These Animals can range from a Donkey to a Python to a Cat. It all depends on what you get in a Cubelet. For those premium players, get can buy animal shields using vanity points that CANNOT be obtained through a Cubelet. A good animal to spend Vanity Points on would be the Narwhal. What about shields that have heads on them? The only thing I can think of are staff shields, or shields with staff's heads on them. We all know you want Joe Henry's head, go get a shield on put on a hat...

One other problem I see with this is that these shields can only be used for PvP. So why not make it an actual gadget? I see no harm of 30 people in a lobby going around with shields showing them off to each other.
Let's say you are in an Eggwars game, and you finally got the shield so you don't get bowed to death. Because of the shield update, the shield that you had in the lobby would be the same shield design you have in that game. For example, you have a Gold Shield in the main lobby. Then you desire to play some Skywars. Oh boy, you get a shield in your chest, and it is a shield that is exactly like the gold one you had in the main lobby. The same would be if you had an animal shield in the main lobby, you would get an animal shield if you get a shield in Skywars. Kind of a cool concept when you think about it.

These are the ideas I have with the shields, and let us pray they come soon. If you have any ideas please write them down below. This would be the basics, and the basics are pretty big. I tried to explain it to my best ability, but you can't expect a lot from me, I'm CamBam300, give me a break. See y'all soon!

Godbless - CamBam300
I remember when there wasnt voting too. And there was that single platform, look left sign board, look right, sign board. Anyway, back on topic. I do feel like they forgot about Parkour, and shields. I also remember when uhc, and abilities were "coming soon" but they took a while. The shields I was always like "This is going to be so cool when it comes out" but they still haven't came out. Its been non-existing for as long as I started and longer. So at this point, and since they haven't really updated the vanity, I think they forgot completely...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Let's say you are in an Eggwars game, and you finally got the shield so you don't get bowed to death. Because of the shield update, the shield that you had in the lobby would be the same shield design you have in that game. For example, you have a Gold Shield in the main lobby. Then you desire to play some Skywars. Oh boy, you get a shield in your chest, and it is a shield that is exactly like the gold one you had in the main lobby. The same would be if you had an animal shield in the main lobby, you would get an animal shield if you get a shield in Skyward. Kind of a cool concept when you think about it.

God bless - CamBam300

Parkour (I guess)
Sheilds (HELL YEAAAAAA!!!)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
From what ive been told (by a mod) custom shields is currently a dead project the dev originally working on it isnt even here anymore, to continue this project theyed have to scrap whats been made and start over, if we do ever get it itll be a very long time

N

Nikboo

From what ive been told (by a mod) custom shields is currently a dead project the dev originally working on it isnt even here anymore, to continue this project theyed have to scrap whats been made and start over, if we do ever get it itll be a very long time

Who’s the moderator who told you this?
A) They are lying. Shields aren’t a dead project. I specifically witnessed shields being thought about (unless plans have changed after my leave of the staff team) and considered and also, the developer who is working on them hasn’t left the team.
B) The minority of info that has been mentioned by you that is true, is probably classified as leaking

Reactions: Despacito 2

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Who’s the moderator who told you this?
Why do i get this long after the soyrce gets lost?
the developer who is working on them hasn’t left the team.
really? I was told the guy working on it was the guy who had the swaying dino as his pp (bimbo or something i think his name was?)
The minority of info that has been mentioned by you that is true, is probably classified as leaking
you just said the entire thing was false whats true then?

Also your contradicting yourself if they were considering it, then it was dead then revived

Reactions: Facelurite

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Godbless - CamBam300
I hope these features will be released very soon!

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Rank: 5000 Vanity Points Lapis Rank: 4000 Vanity Points Gold Rank: 3500 Vanity Points Diamond Rank: 3000 Vanity Points Emerald Rank: 2000 Vanity Points Obsidian Rank: 1500 Vanity Points
why this?? you get more vanitypoints in a week if you have a higher rank... so it will take longer if you have iron or something like that, so I don't understand why this is...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would enjoy it if we could also change our shield design for the stated prices above. Though depending on your rank you can only have a few pre-set slots. Meaning that Emerald ranks can have more pre-set custom shields while iron has to get rid of their previous shield every time they decide to change.
It could look something like this:
shield-png.222712

That is step one. Then you can add Animal shields that can only be obtained by Cubelets! For example, you want that Pig shield, you go get some Cubelets and get that Pig Shield. These Animals can range from a Donkey to a Python to a Cat. It all depends on what you get in a Cubelet. For those premium players, get can buy animal shields using vanity points that CANNOT be obtained through a Cubelet. A good animal to spend Vanity Points on would be the Narwhal. What about shields that have heads on them? The only thing I can think of are staff shields, or shields with staff's heads on them. We all know you want Joe Henry's head, go get a shield on put on a hat...
These would be nice to give Stone ranked players since they aren't able to make custom ones.
While for ranked players this feature is pretty useless.

Reactions: ItzCamJam and Eremo

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

Godbless - CamBam300
WE NEED IT BUT NOT WITH VANITY POINTS!!!

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
It's cool if there are normal shields you can obtain, with a certain level or from a cubelet, and special for Ranks / Vanity Coins.

N

Nikboo

Why do i get this long after the soyrce gets lost?

really? I was told the guy working on it was the guy who had the swaying dino as his pp (bimbo or something i think his name was?)

you just said the entire thing was false whats true then?

Also your contradicting yourself if they were considering it, then it was dead then revived
"the minority of info"
I'm not going to give away what I know is true but part of what you said is either misunderstood or leaking.
The original dev who was working on vanity left, however, there is a developer working on the project.
"Why do i get this long after the soyrce gets lost?"
In general, you shouldn't use old statements since there was a completely different project management team back then

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
if they did this with ranks... cubecraft would be a really bad server stone ranks also need to be able to make shields otherwise the update is just for 1% of the players. and on one is gona buy a rank for shield. most people for voting or to brag about that they are a higher rank (that would be my reason). just make it able for everyone

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Godbless - CamBam300
I think its a bit unfair for the stone ranks because they wont be able to have Custom shields, so my suggestion let the stone ranks have custom shields too but in another way. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom