Votes: 3 27.3%
  • no

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • yes but so should he

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

natsu_the_miner

Apr 17, 2016
ok i saw you can report someone for trolling, what does that mean like what counts as trolling? because i have been playing sky wars for a while and players keep stealing my iron when i go to smelt it, today this happened and after refusing multiple times to give it back.... ill admit i killed him. i flipped the hell out which i usually dont do to be honest but after arguing with this guy and saying to him"i put the iron in the furnace so its mine" and him responding with "SO" i lost it. if i get reported and banned for it i dont mind because i did kill him but i also have evidence of trolling so does that mean he will get banned as well.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
The player isn't "Trolling" you.

If we look at the Official Rules trolling means:
  • No trolling: This includes pretending to be something you aren’t just to get a reaction, such as the impersonation of a staff member or Youtuber. Also tricking players into closing their minecraft, or sending screamers
So you can't report them.
You can read the full rules here.

Also teamkilling is not allowed.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
ok i saw you can report someone for trolling, what does that mean like what counts as trolling? because i have been playing sky wars for a while and players keep stealing my iron when i go to smelt it, today this happened and after refusing multiple times to give it back.... ill admit i killed him. i flipped the hell out which i usually dont do to be honest but after arguing with this guy and saying to him"i put the iron in the furnace so its mine" and him responding with "SO" i lost it. if i get reported and banned for it i dont mind because i did kill him but i also have evidence of trolling so does that mean he will get banned as well.
Place a bucket of lava on your teammate. Zats troll ;) (killing teammate)

A

A pigeon

Trolling is also telling someone to do f3 and c. I tried to troll this way but so for not one person has fallen for it.

Also GG with the teamkill they deserved to die honestly

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The player isn't "Trolling" you.

If we look at the Official Rules trolling means:
  • No trolling: This includes pretending to be something you aren’t just to get a reaction, such as the impersonation of a staff member or Youtuber. Also tricking players into closing their minecraft, or sending screamers
So you can't report them.
You can read the full rules here.

Also teamkilling is not allowed.

So basically no then...

Trolling is also telling someone to do f3 and c. I tried to troll this way but so for not one person has fallen for it.

Also GG with the teamkill they deserved to die honestly

I REPORTED YAHHH YOU GONA GET BANNEDA xD
Yup!

Reactions: A pigeon

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
So, What Did You Actually Do, Or What WERE You Going To Do?
Cause That BS!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
So, What Did You Actually Do, Or What WERE You Going To Do?
Cause That BS!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!
And Trolling Goes From Tricking A Player Into Closing Their Minecraft Or Breaking A Block Under Them When They Are Building
To lacing A Bucket Of Lava Under Them Or Jumping Into The Void!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on S4nne's profile.
Mijn vriend heeft echt de leukste mega Stitch plushie voor mij gewonnen op Walibi en ik moest eigenlijk meteen aan jouw pfp denken ahhaahah.
I love Stitch 💙
HyperPal wrote on miguelitoindus's profile.
migiiiiii
JokeKaedee wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy birthday :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday, Muffin! 🧁
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
Top Bottom