Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducks

• Total voters

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Tbh.... I've only read 10 books in my life( no joke .-.) and all 10 books was for this school year... .-.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Is the fault in our stars a romance book or naw, I'm thinking about reading it... 18.2% yes... 81.8% no. Till now...

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Is the fault in our stars a romance book or naw, I'm thinking about reading it... 18.2% yes... 81.8% no. Till now...
Yea, it is a romance book, but the plot doesnt rely to much on, which is nice. It's not a traditonal love story, let's put it that way, and it keeps it interesting enough to even keep, the kind of people who doesn't normal read romance/love books, reading. Ofcourse if you completly despise the notion of a love story(Which would be silly) then i wouldn't pick it up. One thing, it is very deppressing so if you don't like that, i would try to avoid this book, but it is definetly still a really good read, and it doesnt overflow you with just ''this is so horrible! you should feel so bad about this'', it keeps the deppressing content in moderation and sometimes even joke about it, which is nice, to kinda lift the over all mood of the book. Overall, the characters are amazing, and they also feel so genuine(With a few exceptions). The main character is a perfect example of this. There is not one time in the book where you second guess the way she behaves, she feels like a genuine person. The characters have depth to them, and have really good and characteristic personalities. It's also really well written.

Reactions: SpritySpritz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom