Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pekd

what thing that you did or didnt do on cubecraft do you regret the most? for me, it is 1: not playing magic and mayhem (i played like 3 minutes of it) and 2: not doing the hunts. if i did, i would have lots of rare cosmetics but me 3 years ago thought "lets rather play a game of skywars mega which gives you nothing of value and is even less fun than a hunt" (not saying that skywars mega isnt fun, but hunts are VERY fun to me ngl)

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Definitely similar here, not playing Magic and Mayhem. I didn't play cube at the time, I played before it and after it lol. I don't even really know what it was :/

I'm still happy I have the present hunt 2019 prefix, which was the earliest one I could've got since starting playing I think.

My main regret was not going for leaderboards earlier as well. To get on any in a game like eggwars is so much more difficult now

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Definitely similar here, not playing Magic and Mayhem. I didn't play cube at the time, I played before it and after it lol. I don't even really know what it was :/

I'm still happy I have the present hunt 2019 prefix, which was the earliest one I could've got since starting playing I think.

My main regret was not going for leaderboards earlier as well. To get on any in a game like eggwars is so much more difficult now
Actually the eggwars duels and eggwars solos don't take that much and I believe you could get them faster than you think.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Actually the eggwars duels and eggwars solos don't take that much and I believe you could get them faster than you think.
Yeah duels and solos don't however I am often calling/playing with friends. So overall it makes more sense to grind duos instead of having my solo grind constantly disrupted

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
My biggest regret on CubeCraft is not playing the knockback test V2 beta game and making content on it.
If I did that, maybe the combat today would have been different and the OGs would have stayed.
It made me feel like I was indirectly responsible for the knockback to be like this since I didn't spread awareness about the beta test

Reactions: pekd and Wildd

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
My biggest regret on CubeCraft is not playing the knockback test V2 beta game and making content on it.
If I did that, maybe the combat today would have been different and the OGs would have stayed.
It made me feel like I was indirectly responsible for the knockback to be like this since I didn't spread awareness about the beta test
Ultimately the combat likely wouldn't have been much better. Look how big of a movement there was against the anti double clicking rule, and they denied every suggestion to change it, even with Related's video on it. Then out of nowhere after the majority of the OG players left they decide to change it at random. Funny server.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
what thing that you did or didnt do on cubecraft do you regret the most? for me, it is 1: not playing magic and mayhem (i played like 3 minutes of it) and 2: not doing the hunts. if i did, i would have lots of rare cosmetics but me 3 years ago thought "lets rather play a game of skywars mega which gives you nothing of value and is even less fun than a hunt" (not saying that skywars mega isnt fun, but hunts are VERY fun to me ngl)
Not a big one but once in minerware the water didn't disappear and I was able to land in it. So I was going to write how cheap this was in chat then throw myself in the void. The only problem is that when I was typing the dude fell in the void making me win. It not that big of a deal but I felt really dirty after that

Reactions: pekd

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I regret spending so much time focusing on only one game, as I am much happier now that I have increased the variety of games that I play.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I regret spending so much on the server. Mainly on Java. It clearly didn't help the server any. Granted, it was totally worth it at the time, before most of its content was removed (Java), and I still love Cube now, despite some glaring flaws.

The only thing I'll 1000% never regret buying is the Winter Bundle with the Cat Chair Cage. It looks like my cat when he sleeps on me. 😻

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Not sure if it was worth buying but I regret not buying the Pioneer rank at the time it was avaiable for purchase. It's nice trophy showing how long have you been there and also showing that you've been supporting CC even when it wasn't that big server as it's now. I'm mostly Minecraft Bedrock player and I'm here since CC's first steps in MCBE as it was one of the first dedicated servers(I think in that times when I started being curious about servers there were only Mineplex, Lifeboat and InPVP Games - Nowadays known as Mineville) that existed. I could potentially buy Pioneer but I didn't do it. I'm so much angry at me in past because I cared more about Duke or Lord on Mineplex.

I don't know whats others opinion on Pioneer but in my case, I would pay big respect to people who holds this rank and are still active on the server.

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Getting myself banned :(. At least I'm back now

• Wow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom