Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Worst Types Of Team Players

• Total voters

It5meSam

Aug 3, 2016
Hello there,
I want to ask your opinion about Team Players. What would you say are the worst or most annoying types. I highly value your opinion.
Thank You,
In my opinion, the people that sit on the island generators for the whole game collecting resources that the other players desperately neex are the most annoying.

Ex:
In Egg Wars overpowered mode I come across people on our team sitting on the diamond gens for as long, if not more, than 10 min to get the full set of diamond armor. During that time period, all of the other team members are destroying eggs, taking ahold of middle, and PvPing.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
In my opinion, the people that sit on the island generators for the whole game collecting resources that the other players desperately neex are the most annoying.

Ex:
In Egg Wars overpowered mode I come across people on our team sitting on the diamond gens for as long, if not more, than 10 min to get the full set of diamond armor. During that time period, all of the other team members are destroying eggs, taking ahold of middle, and PvPing.
Yes! That is SO VERY annoying. I always try to let people know you don't NEED diamond gear or weapons or pickaxes to win the game!

I won a game of Aztec overpowered mode ALL BY MYSELF! I had 4 sets of leather gear, a pickaxe you buy for my gold, a stone axe, and 10 peices of steak, no blocks. Guys who killed every egg and destroyed most non suicidal players?

Reactions: It5meSam

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
what if he uses those diamonds to kill everyone and win the game
because you just l me
You would probably not, everyone can have the same amount of diamonds, not everyone is a noob, you will surely die with that gear, you may run and help but you would not be able to solo an entire game such as a space map

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
The most annoying type of team players, in my opinion, is when there's that one person that gets super stacked and basically doesn't help do anything. then like a few seconds later... they die in the most stupidest way. (getting bowed off, missing parkour jump, falling into the void by accident, etc) makes me want to run into a wall when that happens because I basically just rush when they get super stacked and then die... Also, the AFK and betrayal team players are annoying too but the one I mentioned is the most annoying on my list.

Daniel200629

Jun 27, 2016
Mehico
Team mates I hate / dislike:
- Noobs in Tower Defence that don't know that Ice / Mage / Poison Towers don't stack.
- People trying to act like they are the captain of the team in any kind of gamemode telling me what to do.
- People that join my team and kill me because I don't vote OP.
- AFK Players, WHY BOTHER JOINING IF YOU GO AFK THE NEXT DAMN MOMENT.
- Crossteamers, for real how pathetic are you if you got to team in TEAM Games...

And this might sound weird, but I'm actually ok with hacking team mates, does that make it ok to hack? No.
The reason I'm ok with it is because welp, their hacks make it an ez win. Doesn't mean they aren't pathetic because they hack but you get it, I'm ok as it makes me win the game more easy.
I feel the same way, maybe we are brothers ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom