Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
i recently got into livestreaming
are you allowed to promote it here? would people like watching it?

Attachments

• stream.PNG
    stream.PNG
    287.7 KB · Views: 104

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You are allowed to advertise a Cubecraft livestream in media on our discord, on your profile, or a streaming thread (just have one thread, then bump it when you are live). You aren’t allowed to advertise on the server though, unless you have the YouTube rank.

As for if people would watch it, I can’t answer for everyone, but I’m sure some people would tune in. :)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You're not allowed to advertise on the server, but here it's fine :D

EDIT: Oops I didn't see TheBrownsters message xd

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
You are allowed to advertise a Cubecraft livestream in media on our discord, on your profile, or a streaming thread (just have one thread, then bump it when you are live). You aren’t allowed to advertise on the server though, unless you have the YouTube rank.

As for if people would watch it, I can’t answer for everyone, but I’m sure some people would tune in. :)
also why is the Youtuber rank sub requirement 40k when the server barely reaches 10k?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
also why is the Youtuber rank sub requirement 40k when the server barely reaches 10k?
So the YouTube rank is still a special tag. If it was too low, so many people would have it and the rank loses meaning. I’m a bit confused on why you mentioned the player amount. That has no effect on subscribers so I don’t know why it is relevant.

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom