Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello! So these are my favorites!

Map:
Demons - This map is amazing for playing defensively, and it's been my favorite since before the colossal update was released.
Pricing: Double Income - This just makes Tower Defence easier overall. I like how it increases the pace of the game, and it's very useful for getting experience quickly early game. I have never voted for another pricing option.
Gamemode: Hardcore - I like this gamemode the best because it's faster than Normal. I have never actually seen a Hardcore game end because of the time expiring, but that happens all the time on Normal. That's my experience with it, and I like how it changes the meta because people don't really rush with Blazes or Magma Cubes in this gamemode since the matches are much shorter.
Armageddon: Wither - I dislike the other two armageddon modes; they're annoying.
Mob: [Cave] Spiders - I don't normally place offensively, and this is by far the best troop for getting fast experience because of it's cost efficiency compared to other troops such as Skeletons. That's why this entity is my favorite above the others.
Tower: [Path 2] Archer Towers - I'd say the Archer Tower with Path II is kinda overpowered if used correctly. That's good since the current meta for Tower Defence is Blazes, Magma Cubes. I really like how this tower can effectively serve anti-air or anti-ground roles.

I kinda formatted this post weird. Hope you can understand!
- Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What are your favorite maps, pricing, gamemodes, armageddon, mob and towers and why?

I like almost all the maps except portals.
I don't know the name of it but there was a map that had an Indian camp in the middle separating the two sides but I liked that map. Can't find it anymore... :/

I love double income. Cant play without it.

I like normal td and hate the other modes.
But I have no control if someone votes otherwise :/

Mob(s): I send max level skeles and witches all together and typically I play with a group of 6 in a party so we do it together.

Tower(s): I typically make a big row of Max Quake and Ice towers. Put a few poison and mage towers in and fill the rest with max level artillery towers (Stun path) Then I make another row somewhere else with archer towers.

Reactions: Nevermind3476
T

The Lord Pleb

Map: Nature
Pricing: Double Pricing
Gamemode: Normal
Armageddon: Wither
Mob: Blaze
Tower: Turret Tower (Path 1)

I do not explain why my choices because I do not know how to explain it. Just I like it.

D

Deleted member 59979

Map: I dont really care about maps. They dont make enough difference to me
Pricing: Double. Its boring and slow without.
Gamemode: Normal. I dont play the other 2 so idk what they are like.
Armageddon: Wither. Dont do any of the others so idk what they are like.
Mob: Blazes as they are fast, airborne and decent for xp
Tower: Artillery with landmine path. Its cheap and not bad

Dont judge my choices I barely play TD

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Map:I like Hillside and the one based on it (the mushroom one, don't know what it's called)
Pricing: Double, I always like to build lots of different kinds of towers and that takes lots of money.
Gamemode:I've somehow never played a game with a special gamemode, so I can't say.
Armageddon:Can't decide, lightning's nice and easy and affects both sides evenly, but there's no way to stop it, it just continues until the end of the game.
Mob:Zombie Pigmen. They were my main xp mob before the update, and I still like them. Great for scaring noobs.
Tower:Summoner. They're not very versatile but I love seeing all the animals running around killing the mobs.

Last edited:

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Best map: Valley/Hillside. They are plain and simple. I would love to see some more serious maps with good layouts and you have easy sight over your defenses and your enemies defense. Makes the game so much more enjoyable. Having to fly around a ton of walls/buildings to get to the end of the row isn't something I considering to be a positive trait. Demon has more creative decoration and all, but remains playable. Candy is, simply put, just ugly. Don't like that one at all.

Pricing: Double.

Gamemode: Don't care much. All are playable and winnable.

Armageddon: Horde. I like Wither as well. Both you can easily defend, but paired with your own teams attack and the opposite team often can't deal with it. Where lighting is just annoying and often looks unfair. Sometimes there are huge differences in what in both teams are taken away. For example yesterday we had lost a couple archers and a mage, while the other team lost their 3 upped necro towers. Seems more about luck then about skill.

Mob: Blazes. Heavily depends on the defense of the opposite team, of course.

Tower: Ice tower. Goes with every defense you have. Just drop them here and there and your towers have more time to damage the mobs :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom