Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
There 3 things that I enjoy the most about Cubecraft.

#1 I enjoy playing Skyblock for hours at a time with friends

#2 I enjoy being on the forums and being an active part of the community. I also enjoy making suggestions (usually about Skyblock).

#3 as @ElFlxen_ already mentioned, I really enjoy playing Cubecraft’s seasonal events and collecting the seasonal bundles.

Edit :
I like the cosmetic system and the cosmetics themselves.

Last edited:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the server’s atmosphere. It feels like an open, casual place where creativity is shown in various places, such as in the lobbies, cosmetics, and the game title art for each game. I like that CubeCraft is not overly "corporate" in it's atmosphere but rather friendly and community-involved like with the forums.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Probably the community. It a basic answer but cubecraft really do just have a nice community. Even when I don't really play cubecraft I still interact with the community (mainly fourms) because it's fun and the people here are really ni
I think Cubecraft has really nice community.
I like the server’s atmosphere. It feels like an open, casual place where creativity is shown in various places, such as in the lobbies, cosmetics, and the game title art for each game. I like that CubeCraft is not overly "corporate" in it's atmosphere but rather friendly and community-involved like with the forums.

Polarbear & Loskol, I also love the community, it's fun to chat with people & they are always supportive!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
My favorite part of the server is the PvP itself. It is so much better than the rest of the featured servers on Bedrock!
My other favorite part of the server is that this is the only server to fully utilize the latest version of Minecraft (at least on Bedrock) moving forward, which means that we can expect new content added to vanilla Minecraft get added to CubeCraft soon

Reactions: Rocks1

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
The thing I really like about Cube is how they want to keep the network at high quality. I'd say that whether we are talking about Marketplace content, events, games, staff team or discord and forums, Cube always do the best they can, to deliver us the best experience possible - even though they do some wrong steps from time to time(and that's completely fine, as long as they learn a lesson from what they did wrong).

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Probably the community. It a basic answer but cubecraft really do just have a nice community. Even when I don't really play cubecraft I still interact with the community (mainly fourms) because it's fun and the people here are really nice.
To be completely honest, I kind of disagree. While I think these forums are nice, the people I actually meet in matches have been really toxic. Maybe it’s just lucky islands, but people have gone much further then simply saying “hacker” when they loose to me. There’s one user who I play against on multiple occasions who, no matter how forgiving I am, is always upset. Its became upsetting to me how often really great games end up getting really bad communities because they are directed at younger audiences, I’ve seen this happen much worse with one of my other favorite games.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
To be completely honest, I kind of disagree. While I think these forums are nice, the people I actually meet in matches have been really toxic. Maybe it’s just lucky islands, but people have gone much further then simply saying “hacker” when they loose to me. There’s one user who I play against on multiple occasions who, no matter how forgiving I am, is always upset. Its became upsetting to me how often really great games end up getting really bad communities because they are directed at younger audiences, I’ve seen this happen much worse with one of my other favorite games.
Fair enough. I don't really main any of the toxic game in the cube so I personally have far more positive encounters than I do negative and thanks to the fourms and discord and sometimes in matches despite even starting out toxic we end up on good terms. I think the Hive is far worst in terms of toxicity in the community (as I once asked if people like marvel in chat and that started with an insult lol.) Guess we just had different expirences on the cube.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
My favorite part of the server is the PvP itself. It is so much better than the rest of the featured servers on Bedrock!
My other favorite part of the server is that this is the only server to fully utilize the latest version of Minecraft (at least on Bedrock) moving forward, which means that we can expect new content added to vanilla Minecraft get added to CubeCraft soon
Cubecraft PVP is great compared to Hive & Lifeboat, although I do like Galaxite PVP a bit more.

The thing I really like about Cube is how they want to keep the network at high quality. I'd say that whether we are talking about Marketplace content, events, games, staff team or discord and forums, Cube always do the best they can, to deliver us the best experience possible - even though they do some wrong steps from time to time(and that's completely fine, as long as they learn a lesson from what they did wrong).
I also love the dedication the developers put into making the server nicer!

My favourite part is the book of records!
Very interesting choice!

Reactions: wer2wer2

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
My favorite part of the server is just skyblock tbh and how deep it goes. I have been playing it for 3 years and still haven't completed it yet.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Reesle

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Egg Wars, my favorite game, is very enjoyable and beautiful. The developers designed it very well, but I'm talking about the old Eggwars, the new one is not as good as the old one. Team eggwars and solo eggwars besttt in cube!!!

Reactions: Rocks1 and Reesle

Oct 15, 2023
What's your favorite part of Cubecraft and Why? This could be anything, ranging from a gamemode, a map, a cosmetic item or even a member in the community.

My favorite part of Cubecraft is the lobby parkours, what's yours?
Egg wars, always a good time

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Me wondering how I didn’t see this post before. Oh well.

Jokes aside, I’d have to say my favourite part of CubeCraft is how close the community is. With “community”, I don’t mean the random people you encounter in-game that say concerning things in chat, but rather the dedicated people I’ve met and seen active here over the years. I’ve actively been a part of the CubeCraft Discord and Forums communities ever since 2017 and have actively played CubeCraft before then, all the way up until now.

I’ve had so many positive experiences with the people here that CubeCraft has genuinely started feeling like a second home to me. Those positive experiences seriously had an impact on me as I practically grew up on here. I know, it probably sounds incredibly cheesy.

A great example as to why I feel the way I do about CubeCraft is that I’ve always noticed how in other servers’ communities, staff members are always distant and seem to place themselves above others. For instance, Hypixel is a very good example of this. I’ve grown up with CubeCraft and in this time I genuinely looked up to the staff team here. The team members were always super kind and welcoming and would spend time chatting with the players in the lobby. Young me was intrigued and it even made me want to become a part of the staff team myself to show others that kindness as well alongside being able to help the community out. And look where I am now! Anyway, that is beside the point.

I believe people should really take the time and effort to look away from the “toxic” parts of the community and instead take a moment to appreciate the good parts, because there’s a lot, yet they all somehow go unseen.

I may have written too much…

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Me wondering how I didn’t see this post before. Oh well.

Jokes aside, I’d have to say my favourite part of CubeCraft is how close the community is. With “community”, I don’t mean the random people you encounter in-game that say concerning things in chat, but rather the dedicated people I’ve met and seen active here over the years. I’ve actively been a part of the CubeCraft Discord and Forums communities ever since 2017 and have actively played CubeCraft before then, all the way up until now.

I’ve had so many positive experiences with the people here that CubeCraft has genuinely started feeling like a second home to me. Those positive experiences seriously had an impact on me as I practically grew up on here. I know, it probably sounds incredibly cheesy.

A great example as to why I feel the way I do about CubeCraft is that I’ve always noticed how in other servers’ communities, staff members are always distant and seem to place themselves above others. For instance, Hypixel is a very good example of this. I’ve grown up with CubeCraft and in this time I genuinely looked up to the staff team here. The team members were always super kind and welcoming and would spend time chatting with the players in the lobby. Young me was intrigued and it even made me want to become a part of the staff team myself to show others that kindness as well alongside being able to help the community out. And look where I am now! Anyway, that is beside the point.

I believe people should really take the time and effort to look away from the “toxic” parts of the community and instead take a moment to appreciate the good parts, because there’s a lot, yet they all somehow go unseen.

I may have written too much…
You described my feeling for CubeCraft perfectly. I have always perceived it as a much more "cozy" server, a place that I want to enter daily, either to play its modes or simply spend a quiet time exploring its lobbies.
I love its secrets and lore, something that no other server has, I like to spend an afternoon investigating them and discovering more about their most hidden corners. :cubie:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom