Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Guest
I want to know how I should read people'sthrwads . Since they are generally quite painful to read due to font size and the typical blue colour , I need accents to help get through them. Currently for anyone with an anime pp , I'm using a genji accent (jap).
I'm using a Russian accent for those two mid camping fanatics , a lisp for a few people and Reaper's voice for others

What accent should I use for you?
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Please read any of my messages with a Civilized British accent. Thanks in advance. jk
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom