Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Guest
I want to know how I should read people'sthrwads . Since they are generally quite painful to read due to font size and the typical blue colour , I need accents to help get through them. Currently for anyone with an anime pp , I'm using a genji accent (jap).
I'm using a Russian accent for those two mid camping fanatics , a lisp for a few people and Reaper's voice for others

What accent should I use for you?
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Please read any of my messages with a Civilized British accent. Thanks in advance. jk
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom