Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AidenCL1097

May 20, 2021
Lol i just used a nickname generator to find my name, but i edited the generator to make the beginning have my actual name: Aiden

Reactions: ssunsett

TheNightsWolf

Jun 11, 2021
My name was created during when my father was in the hospital, which I've kept for all this time in a way to remember him. The wolf part was simply because I've had a wolf pfp since I was like 5-7 in school.

• Love
Mar 10, 2021
My username has a fun story, me and my friends made comic books for fun and in my comic books the main villian was named Deathslayer. But Deahslayer was already taken (somehow) so mojang suggested a few names with numbers at the end and i took Deathslayer4001 (i dont know why)

• Love

The Affinity

May 27, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
My real in-game name is Le CrackED8719, the Le means the and the cracked means im cracked at minecraft, the ED is kinda a smiley face when u turn it side ways and the 8719 is something i like, the 87 is a lucky number while i was born on the 19 of January so......... yep

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Well it is a short Story,

My name is Robin and Dn are the first letters of each of my last name, but when I was in class before we were with 3 Robins for a whole year and we needed to keep everyone out of each other and they called me everytime RobinDn when they said names if we were there in class.

• Love
D

Deleted member 576174

Mine is not that complicated.

I was in science school when searching for a username. Considering 36 is my favorite number I looked for the name of the chemical element that has the atomic number 36, and it was Krypton. I found it cool and since then I use it :)

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
Mine is not that complicated.

I was in science school when searching for a username. Considering 36 is my favorite number I looked for the name of the chemical element that has the atomic number 36, and it was Krypton. I found it cool and since then I use it :)
Why the 2 "k's", "0" and double "n"?

D

Deleted member 576174

Why the 2 "k's", "0" and double "n"?
Oh that's just something I use on social medias such as twitter, etc.
It's because Krypton is used way too much. So I added a "k" and an "n" and replaced the "o" with an "0", but this is just some 'styling' to usernames to be unique on social medias.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
V1ndicator_V1nce
So I always loved the Vindicator mob in Minecraft, so much that before my username had “Vindicator” in it, I wore an Vindicator skin.

First username: Legendary_Walter
Second username: Vindicator_Vince
Username now: V1ndicator_V1nce (I thought the numbers would make it look cooler lol)

• Love
D

Deleted member 576174

V1ndicator_V1nce
So I always loved the Vindicator mob in Minecraft, so much that before my username had “Vindicator” in it, I wore an Vindicator skin.

First username: Legendary_Walter
Second username: Vindicator_Vince
Username now: V1ndicator_V1nce (I thought the numbers would make it look cooler lol)
Oh so your name is from something like 2018 right? That's when the Vindicator got released.

Reactions: Vindicatør

Bested

Apr 6, 2021
Basically I was playing skywars on a minecraft server and the server had custom kill messages and and when I was playing and got killed the message "*me*got bested by *random*" and I kinda found that I always get bested by other people and the name bested is kinda cool so yeah I decided to name myself bested

Reactions: the gamer 50009

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
So on a discord server I spent approximately 5 months there to make friends and they gave me a nickname. I dont know where it came from. That's Soyoko. And my name is Anis. So SoyokoAnis.

Reactions: Vindicatør

mar1332244

Jun 17, 2021
I created this username when I was like 8 or 9. I took the first three letters of my name and put some random sequence of numbers at the end. I know it's not the best but it holds a lot of sentimental value to me so I like to use this username for everything. Plus there are so many things that use this username and I like that consistency.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.