Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirpacsalot

Aug 7, 2015
Ocean Town
I WAS gonna record today, but I was muted. I did post an appeal, but I need the specific person who muted me to unmute me. #Unfair! I just think that it is a waste time and anyone can unmute me. But back to youtube, I was going to, but now I'm not so sure. Because in Tower Defenders, I need to tell my team what to do to get to victory, and, well, should I still record today? Just, don't mention anything about the commenting? I do try to keep my videos for all ages, but they can get in the PG section sometimes. So, should I still record? I can advertise your server. It is a great server, after all. I have 5 subs, so it may work. My channel is Lord Selrahc. Should I still record today?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If you haven't already, use appeals.ccgn.co to write *one* appeal.

You can't really bribe anybody to unmute you because you have a YouTube channel, especially when you only have a total of 5 subscribers. It's not that many, and most of your videos get what..1 or 2 views? I'm sorry, but you're not going to be incredibly effective at 'advertising' the server.

And no, not unfair, because it was their decision to mute you, they know what happened, so they know whether you'll deserve an unmute or not. The thing that's unfair however is that you swore and swore at above person ( https://cubecraftgames.net/threads/mute-request.45771/ ), it's way more unfair for both the person that reported you and muted you had to spend their time getting evidence and looking at it, than it is that you have to wait some time waiting for someone to look at an appeal.

It's a punishment not being able to speak, and you can decide whether to go and carry on playing, or not to. It's up to you. You swore, you got yourself into it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom