Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
NOOOOO! I lost my Present Rush win streak, but I lost it because my game crashed. My win streak was 78, it's gonna take so long to get it again. Also, the time played is still bugged.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 044437.png

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
NOOOOO! I lost my Present Rush win streak, but I lost it because my game crashed. My win streak was 78, it's gonna take so long to get it again. Also, the time played is still bugged.

View attachment 225353
I'm sorry for that, don't worry though, you'll be back up in no time! We believe in you 💜

also this is an average bugrock edition moment

all my homies hate bugrock !

human being

Jan 23, 2022
do you have proof that your game crashed because if you do you could try sending it to a staff member and ask them to give you your win streak back

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Ahhhh that sucks D: that’s infuriating to lose to a game crash.
You seem good at Present Rush though, I’m sure you’ll do even better in no time ;)
Hopefully they fix that annoying time bug too.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
do you have proof that your game crashed because if you do you could try sending it to a staff member and ask them to give you your win streak back
Nah, theres no way to do that. The only solution would be to add a rejoin feature similar to Hypixel. I remember Zed said that he wanted to add a rejoin feature back in 2020. But it was way down the list of priorities, so I don't think we're going to see a feature like that anytime soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom