Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
While ive been playing recently ive been seeing alot of ghost blocks and along with that my blocks are disappearing alot. These dont feel like bugs though and more intentional to prevent people abusing autoclickers but its really annoying when i try clutch or one stack.

While playing today i was just making my first rush in 5 seconds, as you do, and every time i hit someone i got message in chat saying “checking item”.
Now my genius decided not to take screenshots or clip it. I asked Darkninja about it and he ignored everyone and continued to flex that he can fly, twice.
I asked my friends about it and they said they werent getting it so im guessing it’s just the server thats sending me the info wrongly.

I didnt know where to put this so yeh lol.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello!

Which version of Minecraft do you have you been playing “recently”?

1.16, 1.15, 1.14, etc.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Idk what ur on about bcs i listed the glitches in the original bit and it’s definitely not a version related bug.
So these ghost blocks and disappearing blocks. Has this been happening in other worlds or servers?

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
The ghost blocks are so incredibly annoying and have been around for a few weeks now. I really hope they find a fix for this because sometimes I just die because I'm stuck in ghost blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom