Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Weekly Topic: Skywars, Quality of Life suggestions

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.
This is the place to post any existing suggestions relevant to this topic that we may have missed
or links to any related suggestion that you think deserves to be brought to our attention.

Suggestions posted in this thread not related to the topic will be deleted.
Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.
Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here! (Opens Sunday)
If your choice isn't present add it to the comments below!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
let's talk about :

1-no projectiles vote i don't know about you but i think skywars without projectiles like minecraft without blocks and by the way, skywars icon is a bow. projectiles is the basic element in skywars .
2-add tnt jumping kit or add water bucket to boomber kit .
3-reduce the building limit on Y level to prevent camping in skybase .
4-add shield to archer kit and remove chain chestplate .
5-add vote for world borders activate yes or no. borders starting for example after 5-10 minutes in solo mode, and 10-15 minutes in team mode it's a good idea to make speed game of skywars without campers.

If you have something to say, choose a number and choose whether you agree or disagree ( explain please )

Last edited:
L

Lightning McQueen

let's talk about :

1-no projectiles vote i don't know about you but i think skywars without projectiles like minecraft without blocks and by the way, skywars icon is a bow. projectiles it's the basic element in skywars .
5-add vote for world borders activate yes or no. borders starting for example after 5-10 minutes in solo mode, and 10-15 minutes in team mode it's a good idea to make speed game of skywars without campers.

If you have something to say, choose a number and choose whether you agree or disagree ( explain please )
5. I disgqree with world border, thats something I really dont want to deal with.

I want to make traps without worying aboutsome border.

I agree with the rest

D

Deleted member 352903

DON'T ADD WORLD BORDERS, THIS IS NOT SG
Meh there are lots of maps with water. We don't really need this, but it would be nice
This already exists(?) not sure. I agree tho

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
DON'T ADD WORLD BORDERS, THIS IS NOT SG

Meh there are lots of maps with water. We don't really need this, but it would be nice

This already exists(?) not sure. I agree tho
I meant reducing it for example from 80 blocks reduce to 40

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Reactions: Lezappen

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Which of these would be best to make sure its possible for players to use proj in skywars?
  1. Make no proj its own board.
  2. The items needed to craft bows and arrows can be found in chests in no proj.
  3. Projectiles start to appear in refills in no proj after 5mins,

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I’ll keep it short.
Remove “no projectiles” or revamp it.

Also make it able to talk in team chat when you died. (Yes I suggested This earlier, but me is told When you die, you are completely removed from the team, when you still get the win).

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Is there any way to make sure that the first chest opened gives you the "Weapon" for your Island? (If you got armor than obviously a weaker sword and vice versa) helps countering rushers in No Projectiles.

Also removing the Sharpness 2 Iron sword. Simply put the maximum attack damage should be capped to 7 rather than 7.5 (Without enchanting where a diamond sword with sharp 1 is easily the best)

Also in Basic mode people using the Sharp 2 Stone sword (Swordsman kit) have a massive advantage. Kits aren't supposed to give you a whole dub. Solution for this would be to make kits dynamic and change according to the mode. In Basic the kit could give a sharp 2 wood sword, Normal Sharp 2 Stone sword and Op sharp 2 Iron sword.

Nerfing the scout kit. It's become too op, nerf the duration. (10 sec)

Water buckets exist in the fisherman kit, and Bomber is pretty much enough for TNT jumping. You'll usually end up finding at least 1 water bucket/lava bucket per game.

Reactions: A pigeon

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As for projectiles:
-Remove all ender pearls from the chests in no projectile mode, even the ones from the refills. They're projectiles too, and they're unnecessary since there's no risk in bridging anyways.
-Remove eggs and snowballs from normal projectiles, but keep bows. This way, you don't have people complaining about being egged off, and there's still skill and risk involved in bridging over to another place. Eggs and snowballs can be kept in soft blocks mode due to its nature. This change would encourage people to actually play with projectiles some more.
-Give normal projectiles a chance for being picked when the votes are a tie, because no projectiles always takes priority in a tie for some reason. a 50/50 vote basically favours no projectiles no matter what.
-Make projectile voting as a whole, chance based. This way, normal projectiles still gets a tiny chance of being picked. I rarely play skywars anymore because of no projectiles.

Chest balancing:
-Ensure everyone gets a roughly equal of armour. It doesn't have to be powerful armour, but just ensure that every player gets around 5 full armour bars from their chest loot. (It could be 4-6 full armour bars, just no unbalanced 3 bars to 7 bar difference). The amount of armour bars everyone averages around is obviously based off of the mode.
-In OP, everyone gets a full set no matter what, enchanted with good enchantments or not.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
Water buckets exist in the fisherman kit, and Bomber is pretty much enough for TNT jumping. You'll usually end up finding at least 1 water bucket/lava bucket per game.
lol i think you didn't see my luck one time i played a game with boomber kit i didn't find water bucket in my island so i went to kill someone and get water bucket do you know what happened ?
i won with 8 kills and i didn't find water bucket .
#sad_story

and lava bucket is bad idea because everyone see me and fire on my body will targeting me .

Reactions: Jef15ist

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
let's talk about :

1-no projectiles vote i don't know about you but i think skywars without projectiles like minecraft without blocks and by the way, skywars icon is a bow. projectiles is the basic element in skywars .

1- YES
2- Or make water buckets a basic thing in the chests?
3- Yes
4-Ya
5-No, i want to trap people without getting killed by a border.

Reactions: wbgamer

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Instead of moving no projectiles to a different board, which would be unfair for players who bought rank specifically to vote for that, change it so votes from projectiles are randomly chosen no matter what projectile mode has more votes

3 votes - No projectiles
1 vote - Soft blocks
1 vote - Normal projectiles

^ Least voted mode still has chance of winning

Reactions: Lilleh__
A

A pigeon

Instead of moving no projectiles to a different board, which would be unfair for players who bought rank specifically to vote for that, change it so votes from projectiles are randomly chosen no matter what projectile mode has more votes

3 votes - No projectiles
1 vote - Soft blocks
1 vote - Normal projectiles

^ Least voted mode still has chance of winning
Why? They can still play the game they wanted to. They should not impose something like no proj on people who dont want it

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why? They can still play the game they wanted to. They should not impose something like no proj on people who dont want it
Donators would see a lot of non-donators playing for what they payed over €50 (idk in pounds), anddd games would starting to fill slower because of another board being added

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom