Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
I think the daily challenges cubecraft has are excellent. Very nice variation of games in them, and the challenges are simple but they make sure you spend a good amount of time on the server doing them, which is very good. I do them every day. But I play on the server a lot so after I'm done with them, I wish I could be working towards some other challenge so I think weekly challenges should be added some time in the future.

I think it could include challenges like:
Win 50 duels
Win 5 games of tower defence
Break 100 blocks in solo lucky islands
Place 1000 blocks in team skywars
Things like that.
I think the reward should be an uber cubelet.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
That would a great addition though. I always like to complete the Daily Challenges, and it would also be fun to play to complete the Weekly Challenges.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
I like this idea. I used to do daily challenges as well. They are really fun though I usually only do the easy and medium ones. The thing with daily challenges is if you have to play a game you don't enjoy or don't want to play. For example if you had to win a tower defense but didn't have the time or didn't like it. That is totally fine on daily challenges but I feel like weekly challenges should be more things you can complete playing on CubeCraft. For example maybe play for 2 hours or even place down blocks like you mentioned. They shouldn't be wins or anything that would feel like a daily challenge. Something that takes time on the server but doesn't make you play something multiple you don't enjoy. I hope I got my point across, if I didn't or are confused please ask questions. That was my thoughts on your idea. Definitely think it should be a thing.

Reactions: Mr Cryptic

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
I like this idea. I used to do daily challenges as well. They are really fun though I usually only do the easy and medium ones. The thing with daily challenges is if you have to play a game you don't enjoy or don't want to play. For example if you had to win a tower defense but didn't have the time or didn't like it. That is totally fine on daily challenges but I feel like weekly challenges should be more things you can complete playing on CubeCraft. For example maybe play for 2 hours or even place down blocks like you mentioned. They shouldn't be wins or anything that would feel like a daily challenge. Something that takes time on the server but doesn't make you play something multiple you don't enjoy. I hope I got my point across, if I didn't or are confused please ask questions. That was my thoughts on your idea. Definitely think it should be a thing.

True. But then that would make it too easy because its not that hard to just keep joining skywars games to place blocks, or joining loads of tower defence games and placing towers then doing /leave.

Maybe it would be better if each game had 1 weekly challenge which gave you 1 super cubelet as a reward. Then you can play and win the games you like and get rewarded if you complete the challenge.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
True. But then that would make it too easy because its not that hard to just keep joining skywars games to place blocks, or joining loads of tower defence games and placing towers then doing /leave.

Maybe it would be better if each game had 1 weekly challenge which gave you 1 super cubelet as a reward. Then you can play and win the games you like and get rewarded if you complete the challenge.
Yeah that's actually a better idea! That way do the ones you like and get a reward for it. My point though was to make it so you have to play over time and get the reward for the weekly. The intention wasn't to make it that easy but took time. Though I like this idea better. This should definitely be looked at.

Reactions: Mr Cryptic
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom