Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone,

PURPOSE

With the new idea or purpose that we may see coming from the CubeCraft Team about the new forum refresh I’ve come with a small idea or suggestion on which members from the forums could be able to upload screenshots or photos from their PC for a time lap of 24hrs. Under my opinion I think this would be a perfect addition for the web, members would be able to upload pictures about anything they want to share with the community without the need of posting links, and in this way improve members' interactions. These “daily stories” could be similar or an example to the ones we see every day on networks like Instagram or snapchat.

I’ve come to the conclusion of some positive effects that this could bring to the web and network in general :

• Increase community interactions.
  • Improve the use of the forums, not needs of posting links in order to share any photo with the community.
  • Stories can encourage users to stay on the platform longer and visit it more frequently.
  • Members would be able to post their daily stats, reports, or many other things that they would like to share with the community.

These are only some positive effects and Ideas that I could reflect for you guys but for sure there are more, These ideas might involve a lot of time and resources. But they are definitely worth it in my opinion, I would like to know any suggestion that you may like to be add it and why? or Why you don't want this to be add it?,Any feedback on these suggestion would be appreciate it.

"idk, a forum refresh would be cool?" -- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/idk-a-forum-refresh-would-be-cool.231262/

Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Axyy

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea but there should be some type of filter system so only appropriate images are posted.

Here is some ideas to stop inappropriate images from being posted:

Make it so only linked account can post so if they do post something bad then they will be banned in game and the picture posting feature will be removed from them.

This feature could also just be a iron+ feature or even another plus feature as people who spend money on Cubecraft will care about the community more and will not want to get banned.

Reactions: Rawrbin and Axyy

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Or they allow us to add pictures to status posts? I'd perfer that

-That's also a great idea!

I dont think Xenforo can even do that and display them, that'd also be a terrible idea for the trolls of these forums.

-Putting a couple of restrictions would help a lot with these type of people, and it doesn't have to be exactly the same maybe just be able to upload pictures on your status could work too.

I like this idea but there should be some type of filter system so only appropriate images are posted.

Here is some ideas to stop inappropriate images from being posted:

Make it so only linked account can post so if they do post something bad then they will be banned in game and the picture posting feature will be removed from them.

This feature could also just be a iron+ feature or even another plus feature as people who spend money on Cubecraft will care about the community more and will not want to get banned.

-These ideas are great to prevent many situations.

Reactions: Passer and Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom