Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

beneuto01

Jul 1, 2015
I faced an outrage today when I needed a weapon in Solo SkyWars and didn't get one in either of chests. This was a complete outrage. All I had was a pickaxe, and a pickaxe is not a suitable weapon for melee combat. I was the first to the center and do you know what I saw? No weapons in those chests either!!! This happened to me 5 times so far and I am sick and tired of it. So I suggest that we included at least one suitable weapon in every chest, because then people would have something useful to fight with.

Reactions: Ping Ether and Jqrz

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This is not a real problem at all. Chests are randomly created (I believe) so whatever is in the chests is just a matter of luck. @DutchLemur Can you explain this better?

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
I faced an outrage today when I needed a weapon in Solo SkyWars and didn't get one in either of chests. This was a complete outrage. All I had was a pickaxe, and a pickaxe is not a suitable weapon for melee combat. I was the first to the center and do you know what I saw? No weapons in those chests either!!! This happened to me 5 times so far and I am sick and tired of it. So I suggest that we included at least one suitable weapon in every chest, because then people would have something useful to fight with.

Mate, probably all skywars players must have faced that at one point! Even me!
It happened to me as well. Skywars is all about the loot. If you have the best loot, then think of the person who didnt get as much as you did.
If you get a very bad loot, then it is not the server's problem, its just a random luck!

I know it is pretty outrageous, but hey, everybody faces that in one point. And this is not something to argue about!
=] TwinBros_HD

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
chest items are given random. you can get weapon at mid if you didn't got it at the first time.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Stick.png
Cobblestone.png
Pickaxe_Anim.gif

Next you mine:

Coal_%28Ore%29.png
Iron_%28Ore%29.png
Diamond_%28Ore%29.png

Melt or mine the Ore into:

Ironitm.png
Diamant.png

Make a:

Crafting_Table.png

Next you make a:

Sword_Anim.gif

Problem solved.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Uhhh... what?
It's a strategy that almost every newcomer has used before...
Joke:
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce:
Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter:
The loss was no joke.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/joke

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Just mine the ores that are hidden. Believe it or not, they are useful. Nobody uses them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom