Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 21, 2020
I just started this server yesterday and am enjoying it. However, I've noticed in skywars, the only game i've touched, I feel like i'm hitting people with a wet noodle, doing barely any damage. Is there a weird damage modifier on the server?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I just started this server yesterday and am enjoying it. However, I've noticed in skywars, the only game i've touched, I feel like i'm hitting people with a wet noodle, doing barely any damage. Is there a weird damage modifier on the server?
is probably cause everyone like op mode and in the mode you take way less dmg

Crocodile

Novice Member
Dec 14, 2017
Which version are you playing on? Because if it's the latest version, cubecraft does have updated pvp, you can't just spam click.

Reactions: MetalGearSolid5

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
Yes what @Crocodile mentioned is:
It depends on which version you are playing. Because in 1.9 pvp you can't do lots of damage by spamclicking, but you can in 1.8 pvp.

epicmine

Dec 26, 2020
Maybe you are playing on 1.9 combat? If you do you won't do any damage if you spamclick. You have to wait between ur hits or play on 1.8

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom