Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
When im playing a round of solo skywars, and see a Team, i feel stranded and helpless. My recording software is messed up somehow at the moment so i cant capture videos. Ive tried to get staff online multiple times but by the time they get online, the game either ended or i was killed out. We got to figure out how to end the Solo Teamers as a network and make sure to limit and crack down on these vicious players. Yesterday i was called "Retard" and "Waste of Time" along with the word "Hoe" from people because i called them out and said i was going to report them for Teaming in SkyWars solo..

I would recommend obs to record. It has a lot of settings which you can adapt to your own computer. If you don't know the right settings for your computer you can look it up on the internet/youtube. You can report the rulebreakers at: https://reports.cubecraft.net If someone offends you in chat you can press f2 to take a screenshot of the evidence and also report it. Staff members are trying their best to keep the server clean from rulebreakers!:)

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
I would recommend obs to record. It has a lot of settings which you can adapt to your own computer. If you don't know the right settings for your computer you can look it up on the internet/youtube. You can report the rulebreakers at: https://reports.cubecraft.net If someone offends you in chat you can press f2 to take a screenshot of the evidence and also report it. Staff members are trying their best to keep the server clean from rulebreakers!:)
Thanks. I usually use OBS for Streaming but never did for Recording. I actually didnt know you could record with OBS. Thanks for the insight.

Reactions: CubeTale

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I've actually seen anti team plugins on UHC servers. I think this is how it works: It checks for players being within a radius for, let's say 5 blocks from each other. If that is true for 2 or more players it checks if either of those players take damage (from the other player even maybe (could be a bowshot from a 3d player)). If they don't, it simply kicks them.

This could be a solution for later, for now, well just have to keep reporting and telling the players in-game until they get it :/

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
I've actually seen anti team plugins on UHC servers. I think this is how it works: It checks for players being within a radius for, let's say 5 blocks from each other. If that is true for 2 or more players it checks if either of those players take damage (from the other player even maybe (could be a bowshot from a 3d player)). If they don't, it simply kicks them.

This could be a solution for later, for now, well just have to keep reporting and telling the players in-game until they get it :/
Yeah.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

This could be a solution for later, for now, well just have to keep reporting and telling the s players in-game until they get it :/

I don't think an anti-teaming plugin would ever work on CubeCraft. There would be way to many false kicks. You said if two players are within 5 blocks of each other for a decent amount of time and neither of them are taking damage from each other, it would kick them. There are many cases where players could be within 2 blocks of each other and not battling but also not teaming. Here is an example: You are out geared on your island, a player approaches, you dig a hole two blocks beneath the surface and bury yourself, shifting so you aren't detected. The player arrives on your island and stands right on the block above you, sorting his or her inventory but would kill you in a heart beat if they found you. With a anti-teaming plugin, both players would be kicked for teaming even though neither of them are teaming and would fight each other if the one hiding was detected.

So an anti-teaming plugin could probably never work (just going by your example). The best thing we can do to stop players from teaming is report those who are and get the word out that it's illegal to team in solo game modes. Maybe in the future there will be a more full proof way to prevent it but as of now, there isn't. Humans will always do whatever they can to increase their chances to win, teaming is just one way, although illegal, to improve their chances at winning.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I don't think an anti-teaming plugin would ever work on CubeCraft. There would be way to many false kicks. You said if two players are within 5 blocks of each other for a decent amount of time and neither of them are taking damage from each other, it would kick them. There are many cases where players could be within 2 blocks of each other and not battling but also not teaming. Here is an example: You are out geared on your island, a player approaches, you dig a hole two blocks beneath the surface and bury yourself, shifting so you aren't detected. The player arrives on your island and stands right on the block above you, sorting his or her inventory but would kill you in a heart beat if they found you. With a anti-teaming plugin, both players would be kicked for teaming even though neither of them are teaming and would fight each other if the one hiding was detected.

So an anti-teaming plugin could probably never work (just going by your example). The best thing we can do to stop players from teaming is report those who are and get the word out that it's illegal to team in solo game modes. Maybe in the future there will be a more full proof way to prevent it but as of now, there isn't. Humans will always do whatever they can to increase their chances to win, teaming is just one way, although illegal, to improve their chances at winning.

That wwould be hiding in a 1x2x1 area which isn't allowed anyways. But I get your point, if an anti-team were ever to get installed on the server itd have to be flawless, which is extremely hard to code. But probably doable.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I have suggested a thing that could put a big pushback the teamers in solo skywars. My suggestion was that skywars lobbies spawn you in like they do in eggwars, not directly next to each other in a line. If you are in a party with a person, you are more inclined to team because you are right next to each other and you can defend yourself with him. I believe that if they implemented this system teaming in solo skywars wouldn't be as common

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
When im playing a round of solo skywars, and see a Team, i feel stranded and helpless. My recording software is messed up somehow at the moment so i cant capture videos. Ive tried to get staff online multiple times but by the time they get online, the game either ended or i was killed out. We got to figure out how to end the Solo Teamers as a network and make sure to limit and crack down on these vicious players. Yesterday i was called "Retard" and "Waste of Time" along with the word "Hoe" from people because i called them out and said i was going to report them for Teaming in SkyWars solo..
First, get a new recording software.
Second, warn them and keep recording as many as you see.
One day, the ammount will decrease hugely.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I caught around 6 teamers reported them and it got Handled so im trying my best to catch teamers

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
First, get a new recording software.
Second, warn them and keep recording as many as you see.
One day, the ammount will decrease hugely.

They only get a day ban! Doesnt matter how Many times they het Banned!
But ill keep recording.
So i think the random spawning is better.
Hopefully it will help!

Reactions: ToastO_O
A

A pigeon

Until they increase ban durations the only thing you can do is attemt to make traps or fight harder.

I do hope they make teaming bans as long as hacking bans

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Until they increase ban durations the only thing you can do is attemt to make traps or fight harder.

I do hope they make teaming bans as long as hacking bans

How long are the bans for hacking? Is there a difference between the ban duration of people Banned by admin or people Banned by the anticheat?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
They only get a day ban! Doesnt matter how Many times they het Banned!
But ill keep recording.
So i think the random spawning is better.
Hopefully it will help!
Maybe a 2 day ban for first time?

ItzMauPau

Jun 29, 2017
I record with my iPod and it works the quality is worse but its enough to get them banned ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom