Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
The pvp server at ffa mode and individual mode have probably 40% of players hack. I have a mod: damage indicator that begins bug when I point a fast regen hacker (20% of players) then the 10% have kill aura and another 10% kill aura and criticals hack.

This needs to be fixed
. There is any report comand on the server? If not I think we need to add it, If a player gets too many reports, make something as a call to a mod to he comes and waches if this player is realy hacking.

Who wants less hackers? A better game and begin to repair the server: to the server become again popular.

All my friends stoped playing at cubecraft just because of cuantity of hackers, we need more moderators and perm-ban all hackers we see, then when people starts to know that hacking=perm-ban they will stop doing it. :D

I would like to help the server with this.

We can also add something just for fun and server promote on youtube
: hacker trolling, add a server warp something at the principal spawn like a jail, dont ban hackers, just make that they dont have any comand permision and put them inside a big pvp enadled jail to other players wach at hackers... that can be soo fun and this can show to other hackers what will happen with them if they hack XD...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
The pvp server at ffa mode and individual mode have probably 40% of players hack. I have a mod: damage indicator that begins bug when I point a fast regen hacker (20% of players) then the 10% have kill aura and another 10% kill aura and criticals hack.

This needs to be fixed
. There is any report comand on the server? If not I think we need to add it, If a player gets too many reports, make something as a call to a mod to he comes and waches if this player is realy hacking.

Who wants less hackers? A better game and begin to repair the server: to the server become again popular.

All my friends stoped playing at cubecraft just because of cuantity of hackers, we need more moderators and perm-ban all hackers we see, then when people starts to know that hacking=perm-ban they will stop doing it. :D

As always, Helper Applications are open, try to be active on the forum and read the thread @Mac made: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I have alredy aplied to that and just waiting 3weeks to be accepted...
I see the problem, your grammar is not perfect. Not hating, but I am trying to help you. My grammar needed 3 years to sharpen to a reasonable English.
Try learning English more and more, read books, watch Netflix movies and series in English, and also the fact you just joined doesn't motivate the fact to be accepted.

Good lucks with becoming a great player to our community, and I hope to see you as a helper soon :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Im just writing this on mobile phone... I not only speak english: yo tambien hablo español И тожэ руски i tambe parlo catala, as you see I have to many languadges to focus on just english, but Im just 14 years old and I think my english will improve :D

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
we need more moderators
The server can't just make moderators people have to apply and get accepted. The most efficient way is to record and report so moderators can deal with hackers as fast as possible. Just recently they released an anti-cheat that will hopefully reduce hackers (as of now it doesn't work very properly on 1.8 CC)
report comand on the server? If not I think we need to add it, If a player gets too many reports, make something as a call to a mod to he comes and waches if this player is realy hacking.
As many people have said This command will get abused. CC did have this command but then removed it due to how many players abused it. A moderator will deal with hackers much faster on the forums then relying on people to use the report command.
perm-ban all hackers we see
CC like to give hackers another chance to learn through their mistakes, i believe on the 3rd/4th offence they get a permanent ban. Permanent bans don't work as good since hackers most likely use Alts to hack on making it pointless since they will just get another alt. Even if they get banned they will use an alt to bypass the ban.
Then Apply for helper (to soon be promoted to a mod) if you think you can help or do a better job.
We can also add something just for fun and server promote on youtube: hacker trolling, add a server warp something at the principal spawn like a jail, dont ban hackers, just make that they dont have any comand permision and put them inside a big pvp enadled jail to other players wach at hackers... that can be soo fun and this can show to other hackers what will happen with them if they hack XD...
I guess they can do this where before a hacker is punished they spawn in a giant Cube (for CC) then get punished. With this one i am neutral.
I have alredy aplied to that and just waiting 3weeks to be accepted...
Im just writing this on mobile phone... I not only speak english: yo tambien hablo español И тожэ руски i tambe parlo catala, as you see I have to many languadges to focus on just english, but Im just 14 years old and I think my english will improve :D
Grammar is considered important in an application, and speaking another language might increase your chance of getting accepted but not guarantee it.

Reactions: ISTY.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Ok thank you for this information... Do you know any screen recorder that can help me report hackers, that dont end in 3 min and its free?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Exaggeration, when I play FFA only about 0 - 3 are actually Hacking. Your Damage indicator may bug due the 1.9 Regen. It's very different (Especially in 1.11) how players Regen comparing it to 1.8 and older versions.

This needs to be fixed
Nah, this will be abused. Sentinel an ''Anti-Cheat'' has just been 'released'. So there might be drop in the amount of Hackers after Cube's daily ban waves.
This command was removed due to my first sentence.
Cube is still popular. I didn't see any hackers since the 2nd of March. It really depends on the game you play or luck you have.

Perm banning all Hackers is a bit Harsh. Most of them deserve second chances. Not only that but we do have like what? 35 mods?
And only 4 - 9 of them actually do something! I do think we need more staff, like more people are resigning than actually getting accepted.
That also proves that the applicants don't have enough to offer and that the Helper standards are bit High.
Also what's with the Reset?
Shouldn't it be monthly instead of being every. Oh wait never! Last time they actually reset the applies was in January.
Freaking January!

We can also add something just for fun and server promote on youtube: hacker trolling, add a server warp something at the principal spawn like a jail, dont ban hackers, just make that they dont have any comand permision and put them inside a big pvp enadled jail to other players wach at hackers... that can be soo fun and this can show to other hackers what will happen with them if they hack XD...
No!
This will simply increase the amount of Hackers by 100x.
Simply to get in some famous YouTuber's video. Not to mention that YouTubers are players.
They aren't special and should not get more permissions than normal players, unless some YouTuber applies and actually passes the Interview. I wouldn't mind that, good for him I say.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Emmm... I mean we can just make a big arena with hackers inside to make fun... Youtubers I mean moderators should make videos about trolling hackers. They are very good this videos of hacker trolling.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Emmm... I mean we can just make a big arena with hackers inside to make fun... Youtubers I mean moderators should make videos about trolling hackers. They are very good this videos of hacker trolling.
Even if it were Mods it would only attract more attention. The amount of Rule-breakers would have an increasingly growth. This just isn't a good idea.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Explain why will grow, do you think people inside the arena of hackers will have fun without armor just diing and respawning inside the arena? They will get borred and leave, non hackers people outside of the arena will make fun say things to hackers... the hackers I think need to get muted, this will be so anoyng to them the next time they will think better about hacking or not. I think that they would just cry because they cant do anything, Its like ban but more ofensive, and funier to people that respect the rules.

Also I think we cant give permision to this people to say to hackers things like fu** and other... but people can say them: do you remember me, haha now wgat will you do: kill me XD goodbie looser.

This can be a response to things that hackers say to people lik noob, or: what will you do stupid kid report me...

Hackers normaly dont respect anyone and we can do the same to them

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Explain why will grow, do you think people inside the arena of hackers will have fun without armor just diing and respawning inside the arena? They will get borred and leave, non hackers people outside of the arena will make fun say things to hackers... the hackers I think need to get muted, this will be so anoyng to them the next time they will think better about hacking or not. I think that they would just cry because they cant do anything, Its like ban but more ofensive, and funier to people that respect the rules.

Also I think we cant give permision to this people to say to hackers things like fu** and other... but people can say them: do you remember me, haha now wgat will you do: kill me XD goodbie looser.

This can be a response to things that hackers say to people lik noob, or: what will you do stupid kid report me...

Hackers normaly dont respect anyone and we can do the same to them
Lowering yourself to their level wouldn't do any good!

Anyway, do you understand how this would work? Hackers can easily get Alts and Hack just to get attention from Staff.
We can't know if someone is Hacking by the first second they join our server. They would have get reported or noticed by staff. Meaning Hackers will do way more damage than they do now just to get attention and probably end up in some random YT video.
The amount of Hackers would increase enomously. Do you think they would get scared by getting TPed to some random arena, getting trolled and then banned?
No they wouldn't care. They would enjoy it! Getting such attention.
They could just disconnect, get an alt and simply hack again.

Reactions: Proditio

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
I think It would be reduced to 1/2 the server will atract attention to players that dont break rules just because they see that hackers are realy geting banished.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
I can detect a hacker at first 1min of playng with him. But If you dont like my Idea just consider it as a sugestion I think this never will be added, I have never had a response on any forum I was... My Ideas never get real on this forums... :(

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think It would be reduced to 1/2 the server will atract attention to players that dont break rules just because they see that hackers are realy geting banished.
I can detect a hacker at first 1min of playng with him. But If you dont like my Idea just consider it as a sugestion I think this never will be added, I have never had a response on any forum I was... My Ideas never get real on this forums... :(
Ask yourself this: Do you really think it's worth it for the staff to spend even MORE time on the same hackers? It'll waste time. A lot of it.
And that they're "really getting banished" is obvious. Every hacker will be banned eventually, especially with Sentinel (If it properly does its job, that is)

If you detect a hacker within a minute, it's just plain bad luck. It's not that we're bashing you for a suggestion, we're just criticizing the suggestion itself and why it shouldn't be added. You shouldn't feel bad for it.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Ok :), yes I have very bat luck when I play, I always find hackers. And I can say you one thing: only a hacker can kill me 1vs1 I m just too good to be killed by a normal person, but yes sometimes I can lose, after that I just pay atention to all the player movements, and on kill aura there are some fails and sometimes I can see "the hacker" killing me backwards or wachig up while pvp... Then I can acuse him for hacking. I know that the 80% of people killed me in ffa are hackers.

If I could be an admin I would after seeing this people hack wach them pvp in got mode to confirm he is hacking and ban for 30day or permanent. Also I can troll them for a time :)

But to this I need to be a moderator admin, helper and to bee it I need to finaly begin posting threads...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ok :), yes I have very bat luck when I play, I always find hackers. And I can say you one thing: only a hacker can kill me 1vs1 I m just too good to be killed by a normal person, but yes sometimes I can lose, after that I just pay atention to all the player movements, and on kill aura there are some fails and sometimes I can see "the hacker" killing me backwards or wachig up while pvp... Then I can acuse him for hacking. I know that the 80% of people killed me in ffa are hackers.

If I could be an admin I would after seeing this people hack wach them pvp in got mode to confirm he is hacking and ban for 30day or permanent. Also I can troll them for a time :)

But to this I need to be a moderator admin, helper and to bee it I need to finaly begin posting threads...
Just a quick tip: Not everyone that you think is a hacker, is actually a hacker. And "trolling" them isn't very mature.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom