Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sqnder

May 1, 2017
Hi fellow eggwars players,

First, I want to say that I love the game, but I just don't think there are enough maps available for bigger parties. There are multiple 5-player maps, but there's only one 6-player map (Aztec), no 7 or 8-player maps, only one 9-player map and two 10-player maps.
The reason me and a lot of other people I play with want this, is because when we're in a big party, we can only play a few maps, and it's annoying to play the same map over and over again.
Can you please consider adding some more maps for more people?

- Sqnder

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

First, I want to say that I love the game, but I just don't think there are enough maps available for bigger parties. There are multiple 5-player maps, but there's only one 6-player map (Aztec), no 7 or 8-player maps, only one 9-player map and two 10-player maps.
The reason me and a lot of other people I play with want this, is because when we're in a big party, we can only play a few maps, and it's annoying to play the same map over and over again.

- Sqnder
I think the reason there aren't any big EggWars maps is because of potentially very long games. OP items with a 6v6 while everyone keeps respawning could take a very long time. A very well designed map could prevent this but you never know.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him

- Sqnder
Totally agreed with you, there only one map for 6 players, and it is hard to find 6+ Players map if your party was huge.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom