Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miguelb94

Mar 18, 2015
Cubecraft is losing players, I mean, you usually found the server to be full and the lobbbys on skywars as well. Team Skywars would start within Minutes. Now you have to wait much longer for a game to start. It is a sign, lots of players are leaving this server, although it was the best i knew. Like 20 Friends of mine are changing to other servers, and they know others that are too... I really think many people are leaving.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Cubecraft is losing players, I mean, you usually found the server to be full and the lobbbys on skywars as well. Team Skywars would start within Minutes. Now you have to wait much longer for a game to start. It is a sign, lots of players are leaving this server, although it was the best i knew. Like 20 Friends of mine are changing to other servers, and they know others that are too... I really think many people are leaving.
;)

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Team Skywars taking minutes to start...?
Ok...
I learn new things everyday.

and now...
Meh, Rip Player count, Who likes being counted anyway, it still gets it average 30K player daily (In one point of the day at every day) and even more on weekends.
Not that i am saying they don't care about losing that much player (From where, it was about 40k at its peak, daily), But sure, you can indicate 10k players going off from the server as "Big (Which is, Big, But... Explanation below)"
But it was the peak. And we all know after that peak, there will be downfall (Just like other big server i won't mention that once get 40k player joining but the now can barely keep 20k player at most per day), And perhaps, it is just that 1.9 is a downfall.

But downfall doesn't mean it will keep dropping, it can, again, reach it peak or surpass it :v
So just you wait.
after people get used to 1.9
People will eventually come back to this server, Since, truthfully, it is a great server

Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Team Skywars taking minutes to start...?
Ok...
I learn new things everyday.

and now...
Meh, Rip Player count, Who likes being counted anyway, it still gets it average 30K player daily (In one point of the day at every day) and even more on weekends.
Not that i am saying they don't care about losing that much player (From where, it was about 40k at its peak, daily), But sure, you can indicate 10k players going off from the server as "Big (Which is, Big, But... Explanation below)"
But it was the peak. And we all know after that peak, there will be downfall (Just like other big server i won't mention that once get 40k player joining but the now can barely keep 20k player at most per day), And perhaps, it is just that 1.9 is a downfall.

But downfall doesn't mean it will keep dropping, it can, again, reach it peak or surpass it :v
So just you wait.
after people get used to 1.9
People will eventually come back to this server, Since, truthfully, it is a great server
Agreed.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
They are losing players....
First we sometimes hit the 30K but now we can't hit the 20/25K..
In Minecraft 1.8, Hypixel ge amybe 5K more.
in Minecraft 1.9 they get our player X2, Sorry but this is ......

Reactions: ItzRonald_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I always thought that Cubecraft was the best server, but with this last update i actually dont like it, what I suggest is not become Cubecraft in just 1.8 version, what I'm suggesting is become Cubecraft in 2 versions like Hypixel did
Nope srry

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
We all miss 1.8. CubeCraft can remove the cooldown like the other servers but they dont do it. It seems that Devs are sleeping and they dont do nothing about it. They are always saying that they are working behind the scenes but we can't see nothing. Bugs to fix, creative, parkour, UHC. Small things makes huge differences ;) @Zhypo
Speak for yourselve i LOVE 1.9

Reactions: Marieke2001

id0g

Mar 23, 2015
My friend once bet he can be more professional than Mojang. I think he will win that bet.
Huh? What does that have to do with what we're talking about? And care to elaborate on what you mean by "more professional"?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom