Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emma Cheshire

Mar 31, 2018
Tower Defence is a very good game in my opinion and with a two hour game time, I would love to suggest a few ways to improve the gameplay.

Number 1:
So my friend and I, Jetajet, have discussed this loads with each other. What if we could choose how many people we could go against.
So, for example, we choose a 1v1 or a 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and so on. That would be an awesome feature to add as then you can choose how many people to go against and bee in your team with!

Number 2:
What if challenges were a thing? so every day you get a daily challenge to, for example, send 100 zombies. Maybe another to build 500 towers in 1 day.
Then once we complete all the main tower defense challenges there is always still something to keep us occupied!

That's it for now but I will probably come up with new ideas shortly. Let me know on some of your opinions too!
-Pupkorn (Emma)

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
Tower Defence is a very good game in my opinion and with a two hour game time, I would love to suggest a few ways to improve the gameplay.

Number 1:
So my friend and I, Jetajet, have discussed this loads with each other. What if we could choose how many people we could go against.
So, for example, we choose a 1v1 or a 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and so on. That would be an awesome feature to add as then you can choose how many people to go against and bee in your team with!

Number 2:
What if challenges were a thing? so every day you get a daily challenge to, for example, send 100 zombies. Maybe another to build 500 towers in 1 day.
Then once we complete all the main tower defense challenges there is always still something to keep us occupied!

That's it for now but I will probably come up with new ideas shortly. Let me know on some of your opinions too!
-Pupkorn (Emma)

I've suggested number one before. It would be great for people playing in groups, would kind of eliminate the need for votekicking if you're with friends, and it's not like people that are playing alone wouldn't join randomly. As for number two, I don't see why that couldn't be added for something like Tower Defence. I hope that more people support your thread, although the number of people supporting or viewing your thread doesn't seem to matter for Cubecraft.

Emma Cheshire

Mar 31, 2018
I've suggested number one before. It would be great for people playing in groups, would kind of eliminate the need for votekicking if you're with friends, and it's not like people that are playing alone wouldn't join randomly. As for number two, I don't see why that couldn't be added for something like Tower Defence. I hope that more people support your thread, although the number of people supporting or viewing your thread doesn't seem to matter for Cubecraft.
thats very usefull thanks for your input :3

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I would've never thought of that and that is a great idea to be honest.

I've seen several players agree to this on discord, on the server itself, and on the forums. I like both ideas, especially the first idea.

D

Deleted member 352903

Isn’t this like the achievements or the daily challenges? I guess you’re suggesting to add like a Tower Defence daily challenges
We definitely need this

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Number 1:
1v1?! Oh dang, then I can no longer report my teammate for placing towers wrong... On topic. This would be a neat idea however some of the game mechanics would have to be changed as currently some people can help the towers kill the mobs while others set up more towers were as in 1v1 someone could just keep sending mobs and the other player would always be on the defensive so it could work with some sort of turn based thing or a cooldown/grace time. I would suggest 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and so on more than 1v1. :)

Number 2:
Like side tasks? Or only specifically to that game? If so, then it would be cool if that would be a thing for all the games on CubeCraft, like Skywars and Eggwars. In Eggwars, it could be ''Destroy 30 eggs in one day!'' . This would actually keep action in the game. I would like to suggest that there will be only one achievement per game per day as it would be pretty difficult to achieve it. Cool suggestion! :)

Reactions: Emma Cheshire
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom