Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
So, I have been playing Magic & Mayhem a lot recently, it's a fun & interesting Gamemode, I've said it countless times but still, THIS SHOULD BE PERMANENT. With Regular Updates it could become one of the most Popular Cubecraft Gamemodes.
Now On the Topic.
So, I have Upgraded My Water Wand to Level 60 Without even completing Quintenia.
I am in love With Water Wand. Idk Why. Most of you guys will say I'm insane. Yes! Because I love Water Wand.
Now, That out of the way, I had few Questions.
1.) When will that Water Armour & Leather Tunic Glitch be fixed. ( NOTE: For more Info on this Glitch Read My previous Thread. Also, I will be Posting Screenshots, But for clarity You can see the previous Thread. )

2.) Is There A Limit to The Levels of Generic Attributes & Wands ?? & If there is, Then What is the Highest One has Got Till Now, Cause I'm Thinking to Break The Record for The Water Wand one.

3.) Does Upgrading Elemental Attributes Matter ?? Should I Upgrade My Elemental Attributes, They cost a Lot of Essence Especially when you're at Level 10.
( Currently I have only Unlocked Water Elemental & I have it at Level 10. )

4.) I have seen Many People with 2-3 Different Varients of Elytra. What's with that ?? ( Also, Cubecraft has done a Great Job Making the Armour Colours. They look So Vibrant Yet So Different from one Another. )

5.) Is there an Easier Way to get Tsunami Amour cause I have been Grinding it a Lot but it's so rare, Till Now I only have A Level 10 Tsunami Helmet & Tsunami Leggings.
NOTE: Like if you're in the Water Wand Gang.

1.) Level 60 Water Wand.
Screenshot_20210822_042135.jpg

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
Screenshot_20210821_130103.jpg
Screenshot_20210821_130137.jpg
Screenshot_20210821_130128.jpg

Actually That LEATHER TUNIC is The Water Armour I bought for 10,000 Spirits, I think it has Glitched.
I'll be arranging The Sequence Here...
1.) When I wear That.
2.) My Original Inventory.
3.) When I keep it in My Inventory.
A Moderator Told me that it is a Known Bug & it will be fixed But it hasn't been fixed till Now. I think My 10,000 Spirits have gone to Waste.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
No Don't Nerf It. It is Good. Lol.
Yeah but we didn't work for the other wands for nothing. Like the Void Wand is probably the only wand that can get close to level 35 water wand. and you have to beat the game in order to get that wand, while the water wand is a beginner weapon. that's why it needs to be nerfed.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
Yeah but we didn't work for the other wands for nothing. Like the Void Wand is probably the only wand that can get close to level 35 water wand. and you have to beat the game in order to get that wand, while the water wand is a beginner weapon. that's why it needs to be nerfed.
It's was a Joke bro, Why you taking it seriously. I mean I have not unlocked Any other Wands Except That one, So I'll see if it's Really OP, I'll sure make a Thread About it Then. Maybe Why don't you Make this as a Thread, You will also receive Community's Opinion on it, Whether They want it nerfed or not. I'll suggest you to make a Thread About it.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It's was a Joke bro, Why you taking it seriously. I mean I have not unlocked Any other Wands Except That one, So I'll see if it's Really OP, I'll sure make a Thread About it Then. Maybe Why don't you Make this as a Thread, You will also receive Community's Opinion on it, Whether They want it nerfed or not. I'll suggest you to make a Thread About it.
Oh my bad, sorry for ruining the joke lmfao. But ill make a thread for sure.

Aug 22, 2021
Water Wand is good yes, but not truly the best. Ice Wand out ranks this wand in every way. Great crowd control, an amazing boss killer, easiest element to collect to upgrade. Fire wand also outranks the Water wand in terms of crowd control, unless in the labyrinth. So #1-Ice Wand #2- Water Wand #3-Fire Wand #4-Air Wand #5-Earth Wand (I can't rank void as i've not used it.)

Also I think luck increases the rate in which rare armor drops.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom