Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
I agree with this, as they are needed to make riptide tridents useful on most maps, as well for the fall damage immunity (although I think haybales or slimeblocks could also be added).

Reactions: MiaTheSnurd

MiaTheSnurd

Aug 16, 2023
Water buckets could allow players to completely flood parts of the map, which would be pretty annoying in my opinion. I think certain maps should contain resources, such as warped vines, that could be used to prevent fall damage in specific maps.
Good point actually, that would be really annoying. Slime blocks?

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
Water buckets could allow players to completely flood parts of the map, which would be pretty annoying in my opinion. I think certain maps should contain resources, such as warped vines, that could be used to prevent fall damage in specific maps.
I agree it could get pretty annoying if that happened, although most games it probably won't. What if sponges were also added (I think they got removed)?

MiaTheSnurd

Aug 16, 2023
I agree it could get pretty annoying if that happened, although most games it probably won't. What if sponges were also added (I think they got removed)?
Yeah, but you know what would happen, people would flood the map, others would try to clean it up, there'd be sponges and pools of water all over the place...

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This doesn't seem like something that would fit a theme like blockwars. I could see the possibility of it being added into CTF as a defense, but this would likely become a nightmare in bridges, with players flooding their pit and all around the map. The purpose of blockwars is to rush to the other team's pit 25 times before they get to yours. Removing fall damage altogether like other bridge servers might be a better (and cleaner) option.

Reactions: MiaTheSnurd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom