Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think the riptide enchantment should just be removed on maps that don't have water

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine if the weather cycle was added to EggWars

*intense sword fighting during a thunderstorm*
My main issue with this is that you could use riptide anywhere in the open, which would probably make it really OP. It would also make water maps less unique. I’m not sure what Y- level eggwars maps are at, and if they are high up, the game would generate snow instead. (unless the devs find a workaround)

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
I agree with this, although either water spreading would have to be disabled, or cheap sponges would also have to be included, both to prevent flooding/griefing.

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
Better option could be to add weather voting option just like skywars have day and sunset time
While this could be fun to play around with, whoever got the first trident with riptide would have a massive advantage over literally everyone, even with just riptide 1, since they can use it everywhere. Probably very fun the first few times, but after that there is only ever 1 meta. For a LTM though it could be fun!

Reactions: IanLuzbel
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom