• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Hello cubecrafters :),

The most of us know the spammers in lobby's(see picture).
When you don't I just want to say It's fake. Don't believe it.If you see a spammer report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net
I guess the most of the people know this . But they're website looks pretty "trustworthy".Please don't fell in ur password and email, They will use ur account to spam.I just say this for people who don't know them.When you know them please dont hate in the comments :). Please don't download the program!!!.There also are video's on youtube, also do not trust them.cubecraft doesn't give free ranks, only at they're twitter page you can find rank giveaways.

PS: they're site is : http://cubecraftgamesvips.96.lt/ <-- DON'T GIVE YOUR PASSWORD
2017-04-12_16.44.04.png
fake cube rank.PNG

I hope I have warned you guys.

_foreveryoung_

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello cubecrafters :),

The most of us know the spammers in lobby's(see picture).
When you don't I just want to say It's fake. Don't believe it.If you see a spammer report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net
I guess the most of the people know this . But they're website looks pretty "trustworthy".Please don't fell in ur password and email, They will use ur account to spam.I just say this for people who don't know them.When you know them please dont hate in the comments :). Please don't download the program!!!.There also are video's on youtube, also do not trust them.cubecraft doesn't give free ranks, only at they're twitter page you can find rank giveaways.

PS: they're site is : http://cubecraftgamesvips.96.lt/ <-- DON'T GIVE YOUR PASSWORDView attachment 131943 View attachment 131944

I hope I have warned you guys.

_foreveryoung_
Thanks, but the people who hang out on the forums actively already know this. It's the people on the server that need to know this, and unfortunately, most of them never touch the forums. Also, not giving your password to anyone should be common sense! Anyone who gives it way pretty much deserves what is coming to them. XD

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Thanks, but the people who hang out on the forums actively already know this. It's the people on the server that need to know this, and unfortunately, most of them never touch the forums. Also, not giving your password to anyone should be common sense! Anyone who gives it way pretty much deserves what is coming to them. XD
Yeah, I know, we have to find a way to warn players in the server, Maybe a join message should be :"Never give your password, Cubecraft doesn't give free ranks."

XD. Thanx for the reply.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Yeah, I know, we have to find a way to warn players in the server, Maybe a join message should be :"Never give your password, Cubecraft doesn't give free ranks."

XD. Thanx for the reply.
The thing is, players shouldn't need to be warned on the server. The internet tells you literally everywhere. Mojang shows it everywhere!! Your parents should have told you multiple times over. To be completely blunt, if you are stupid enough to give your password away to anyone, then you should not be online at all and you basically deserve to lose your account.

Reactions: Vreeself

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
The thing is, players shouldn't need to be warned on the server. The internet tells you literally everywhere. Mojang shows it everywhere!! Your parents should have told you multiple times over. To be completely blunt, if you are stupid enough to give your password away to anyone, then you should not be online at all and you basically deserve to lose your account.
hahahah yes it is.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom