Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Heyo!

I am muted due to invalid reasons. But I am not able to warn players in chat when swearing or teaming, so a /warn command could be nice. Just saying the opposite player you warn in chat YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY HAUTIST FOR (REASON), IF YOU DONT STOP THIS COULD RESULT IN A SEVERE PUNISHMENT.

This would be really nice so I could warn people aswell.

Abuse of the command could also result in a severe punishment.

Byeo!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yeah it would be a Nice idea. Because you always need to warn people (if They're teaming or spamming) keep up the good ideas I like it :]

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I need this in my life.
It will basically tell people to listen.

ALSO, it could be if a player gets 10 warnings, it notifies staff of his offences.
(Or not because people will abuse it much)

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : Report denied. In order to report teamers you need to give them a clear warning and time to split up. Example warning: player 1 and player 2 teaming is not allowed, please split up. No warnings where shown in the video. Therefore I can not punish them.

[Don't have Gyazo on this laptop,I'll send you the picture on discord]

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why Did My report get closed when I reported teamers? because I didn't warn them
Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : Report denied. In order to report teamers you need to give them a clear warning and time to split up. Example warning: player 1 and player 2 teaming is not allowed, please split up. No warnings where shown in the video. Therefore I can not punish them.

[Don't have Gyazo on this laptop,I'll send you the picture on discord]
Teaming: No warnings required - Report immediately including video evidence of the players clearly teaming.
^

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I do agree, I got muted and couldn't tell people not to do "Blabla"
WOuld be awesome!
And also to report Teamers now you don't need evidence just go Full! (Should be the same with Swearing because everyone knows not to but Oh Well! CubeCraft is the best I guess)
Have a nice day c:

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Teaming doesn't require a warning.
There are people that haven't read the rules, saw the signs, ever checked forums, did a report or look at the message at the start of a game. It would be nice for a muted person to be able to warn them, I don't just want people to be banned, I want people to follow the rules, if they don't : Ban.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There are people so dumb and retarted they don't read the rules, saw the signs, ever checked forums, did a report or look at the message at the start of a game. It would be nice for a muted person to be able to warn them, I don't just want people to be banned, I want people to follow the rules, if they don't : Ban.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not my problem if reporting Teamers becomes less easier for you.
Why waste time on a warn while you record and report immediately?

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Beca
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not my problem if reporting Teamers becomes less easier for you.
Why waste time on a warn while you record and report immediately?
Because they could stop teaming and split up, causing me to win the 1v1v1 instead of losing the 2v1

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Because they could stop teaming and split up, causing me to win the 1v1v1 instead of losing the 2v1[/QUOTE]
I'd rather Report them without the Warning and win the 2v1...

Reactions: Despacito 2
B

Britney Spears

Why Did My report get closed when I reported teamers? because I didn't warn them

The rule has been updated very recently, so that might be the reason why those reports where you did not warn players got denied.

Reactions: Laskyy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Teaming doesn't require a warning.
Indeed, then you don't give a warning. And then the /warn command isn't needed too for this offence, hacking and bug exploiting. But for spamming and all the other chat-related offences this could be very handy and useful for muted players.

@Haider., keep in mind to follow the rules if you want to warn rule breakers. ;) Because if you follow the rules, you shouldn't be muted and then you can also warn rule breakers.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Because they could stop teaming and split up, causing me to win the 1v1v1 instead of losing the 2v1
1. It would be a miracle if someone takes a warning from a non-staff player serious
2. It's a game, just join another one, whether you have one win more or less isn't going to have an impact on your life

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Indeed, then you don't give a warning. And then the /warn command isn't needed too for this offence, hacking and bug exploiting. But for spamming and all the other chat-related offences this could be very handy and useful for muted players.

@Haider., keep in mind to follow the rules if you want to warn rule breakers. ;) Because if you follow the rules, you shouldn't be muted and then you can also warn rule breakers.
Very immature to talk about my mute, useless post.

KatsisVi

Dec 4, 2016
Very immature to talk about my mute, useless post.

Well I mean the original post was about your mute and your idea :)
Either way I like that idea very much :)
Hopefully it could be implemented for all players, or at the very least for ranks:cube_light:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom