Should they add that kind of particles?

• Yes they should!

• No! It's a bad idea...

• Maybe, I'm not sure at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I was thinking it would be awesome if one could use particle trails for in games! Games like Bw, Sw, Ew, etc. And those particles would be shown on the ground like foot steps and here are some particles I could think of:

Footsteps: The footstep texture from minecraft. Unlocked with level 15

Aqua: Just the same as the fire trail, just using the water particle texture Can be found in cubelet, rarity: Legendary

Fire: It's using the fire particle texture and it drops from the players feet. Unlocked with Iron Rank

Rainbows: Dust particles with way more colours than the default dust particle trail dropping from the players feet. 5k Vanity Points

Enchanting: Enchanting particles just the same as the enchanting particle trail, just decreased and dropping from the players hip. Unlocked with Lapiz Rank

Healer: The healing potion particle texture dropping every 0,7s from the players head and like popping up. Unlocked with Diamond rank

Chicken: The Feather Item popping up every 2s from the players head and then like going slowly down and like making a zickzack while it's gliding down like in mario bros when the feather is falling! :D Unlocked with Obsidian rank

Keep in mind that the particles shouldn't be a lot so the gameplay would be more enjoyable... but I hope you guys would like this idea! :)

EDIT: I wrote "Lapiz Diamond Rank" by accident...

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
It's a cool idea, but I want a toggle button for it. I don't want it to just have a particle I don't want.
Like a command like this: /stopfootparticle
Anyhow, nice suggestion! +1 from me!

Reactions: DaHammy

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Honestly I like this idea. The only problems I could see are lag. this can be stopped in lobby by turning off players, however in a game it could cause a decent amount. The other thing I would worry about is how little people would use it. A big part of a lot of games is stealth, particles take away from that a good bit. (that is the reason a lot of people won't use arrow trails.)

One more little problem I could see with the chicken one is that the most likely way they would create that is by making a moving armor stand with an invisibility tag. however if it got in the way of a swing it could block all damage. (I'm not sure about all the physics of armor stands but this seems like the most likely event) However after all that I do enjoy this idea a lot and wouldn't mind having it implemented ^_^

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I was thinking it would be awesome if one could use particle trails for in games! Games like Bw, Sw, Ew, etc. And those particles would be shown on the ground like foot steps and here are some particles I could think of:

Footsteps: The footstep texture from minecraft. Unlocked with level 15

Aqua: Just the same as the fire trail, just using the water particle texture Can be found in cubelet, rarity: Legendary

Fire: It's using the fire particle texture and it drops from the players feet. Unlocked with Iron Rank

Rainbows: Dust particles with way more colours than the default dust particle trail dropping from the players feet. 5k Vanity Points

Enchanting: Enchanting particles just the same as the enchanting particle trail, just decreased and dropping from the players hip. Unlocked with Lapiz Rank

Healer: The healing potion particle texture dropping every 0,7s from the players head and like popping up. Unlocked with Diamond rank

Chicken: The Feather Item popping up every 2s from the players head and then like going slowly down and like making a zickzack while it's gliding down like in mario bros when the feather is falling! :D Unlocked with Obsidian rank

Keep in mind that the particles shouldn't be a lot so the gameplay would be more enjoyable... but I hope you guys would like this idea! :)

EDIT: I wrote "Lapiz Diamond Rank" by accident...

I posted the exact same thread on the 9th of July but with some extra stuff.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bootiful-particle-trails.193307/

EDIT: Read it. Overall nice vanity but in game, gives the player WITH trails a disadvantage because they can be spotted a lot easier

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
It's good idea ! But unlocking them in a different levels.
Aqua in level 20, Fire in level 50, Rainbows in level 120 ... etc !
+1
The levels most likely wouldn't happen. It's one of the main reasons for ranks in the first place. That and voting. This is why no other vanity is like that, for example particle trails. sure a few you get from levels but most are from events or ranks.

Reactions: Smanbg

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I like this idea, but this could cause lag for other players so there must be a toggle off command or button somewhere in the settings. Also, I'm not sure if someone would like this while he/she's playing a game of Skywars or Eggwars or something.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom