Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
The problem is that 1 out of 10 people at assasins a hacker is. You need enough evidence to ban him, so you'll have to follow him. It takes around 30 mins to 5 hours before he's banned. Once the hackers are gone, new one will join the server. It's a cyclus that never ends and we are just tired of recording and want to play.

I understand your concerns but it will also take time to get new staff members as they can't randomly promote and would like to avoid making wrong choices, they are currently recruiting for about a month+ now and hopefully it would reduce the numbers of hackers once new staff are chosen. Players are the majorities, I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind recording and waiting for their reports.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I never said every hacker.
But if you don't record every hacker, they will come after you and kill you. So it's just frustrating because we have to record all hackers to have fun in the game, but it takes 30 mins to 5 hours before the hacker is banned.

Reactions: iAmLva

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
But if you don't record every hacker, they will come after you and kill you. So it's just frustrating because we have to record all hackers to have fun in the game, but it takes 30 mins to 5 hours before the hacker is banned.
^ this is why this thread has been made

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
There are a few good candidates that I think would be ready for staff and may be promoted soon. Hopefully this problem is resolved and hackers are banned more efficiently.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Recording and reporting every hacker in there? thats a no go and you know it. Have you ever noticed how many reports @iLoveYouu has ? The maker of this thread is right, CubeCraft needs more staff to be able to handle it.
With that amount of reports and still obtaining hackers it is a no go to play assasins right now

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
With that amount of reports and still obtaining hackers it is a no go to play assasins right now
Oke there are a lot of hackers but it isn't like you can't play assassins because hackers.
I see it like a challenge to kill the hackers :)

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
It can be frustrating if you' have like full diamond and a hacker kills you.
if you have full diamond at 1.9 assassins you can survive pretty easy with golden appels and some skills
but I get that you get frustrated when you die from a hacker

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The problem is that 1 out of 10 people at assasins a hacker is. You need enough evidence to ban him, so you'll have to follow him. It takes around 30 mins to 5 hours before he's banned. Once the hackers are gone, new one will join the server. It's a cyclus that never ends and we are just tired of recording and want to play.
True...
I can get easy Evidence tho...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom