• No! (Please explain why)

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This isn't the real world, it's Mine Craft. I've never said that their equal votes are equivalent to my voting, either.
So to recap: You want to make it so that your vote matters more just because you spent money, right?
What's your main reason for adding this?

Okay, now you're being quite irrational. I've never suggested this at all. I'm simply asking why they have the same chances of getting that map. Ranks and stones are equal, yes, but as ranks, we should (I don't know how to word this) have a higher chance of getting our poll above stones. It's logical, as you have a rank.
I suppose it was a little on the negative side, but how about this: All ranks get a discount in shop items in Eggwars. Why? Because they spent money and others haven't.
Both have the same concept in mind. The logic behind "It's upsetting that people that have spent no money at all have the same abilities as me." is present in both situations.
Again, I never suggested having their abilities to vote taken away. Yes, ranks have other abilities over stones. We can fly in the lobbies, vote for maps and modifiers, and have colored names and rewards. But only all of that goes a short way. I still don't think people that have spent no money at all on ranks (Not miniature packs) should have equal voting than people who have.
I wasn't referring to taking their perks away. I was mentioning how you're making thread because of a voting ability that stone ranks have, and that there's really no reason to give ranks greater odds for voting just because they have a rank. There's literally nothing bad about having stone ranks being able to vote for what they want to play. After all, they're just voting based off of their opinions, and a rank's opinion shouldn't be worth more.
Erm, it kinda' is.
Core gameplay? Not so much. Every mechanic is the exact same on all maps, with exception of possible jump pads that don't exist on some maps.

I just wanted to point this out by the way:
You're saying that all players are equal, regardless of rank, but at the same time, you want a voting system where the votes of all players aren't at all equal. It's kind of contradictory to the prior statement.

It was equal. No other map was voted for, just the two maps which both had three votes on each. The fact that the map we ranks didn't vote for didn't win, and the one which the stones voted for did, is absurd. (My opinion)
Purely situational. It's just a 50/50 chance, just like any other voting tie. If 50% vote for one thing, and the other 50% vote for the other option, it's as fair as it gets if one wins over the other.

. Ranks have their perks over the common players, and voting is a perk that comes with the ranks.
Not everything you can vote on should favor ranks. That has never been mentioned anywhere.

If people have the same chance of their map actually winning that are common players, then I see it as no point to get a rank at all.
I've come to notice that you're making it out to be that ranks only have map voting as their perks. Why would a rank be useless if other players can vote even if they don't have a rank?
Grumpy already said it too: "It's only because of Cubecraft's change from selecting maps through the sign board that voting for maps is now a thing, so since that type of perk has never been listed in the store"
Ranks have hundreds of other things that stone ranks don't. Why is it such a problem that map votes are equal?

Reactions: matcha

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What?
No they didn't.
Each map had precisely three votes.
A total of six people voted.
No one else did.

How did they have the most?
Scratch that
Either way my point stays the same because it isn’t unfair they won
It was random
If the diamond had won under Normal circumstances that be fair
However under these circumstances stone ranks Don’t have any chance on getting their map because they didn’t pay

That is so stupid and NO

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom