Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext394903850590781.png

Hi, on February 1, 2021 cube introduced the voting system that is currently in the network.

Currently, when you have finished completing the 121 days in a row, you will no longer get any reward, just a votelet that can give you certain things.

Before starting with the suggestion, I want to clarify that cube must modify the system, it does not necessarily have to be with this idea, but something related and that they carry it out.
I would like to propose a seasonal system of the voting system since it is currently "stopped". The reward is minimal and the same all the time (votelet).
The rules would remain the same if you forget to vote one day you will lose the streak and return to day 1.

0b4a1214ed8d68bf4f7eff1dc211aec2.png

Currently most of the people who vote in cubecraft have finished with the rewards, and many of them have already stopped voting because there is practically nothing that encourages you to keep voting daily, leaving aside the "votelet".

cooltext394903889281564.png
I would personally propose that they be according to the seasons of the year, since currently the rewards are a bit messy, they are completely random.

My idea is to tweak the voting rewards. As I mentioned before, most of the people have already reached the maximum voting streak, so as of right now, you only receive a votelet. Hence, my idea is to introduce seasonal rewards during the voting streak, in order to keep the voting system appealing.

In this way successively:
  • Day 1 up until 9 > Votelet
  • Day 10 > "Season" Reward
  • Day 11 up until 19 > Votelet
  • Day 20 > "Season" Reward
The rewards would go according to the seasons of the year:

🌱 - Spring
It will start on March 20 until June 21.
The cosmetics obtained will be related to Spring.

🌞 - Summer
It will start on June 21 until September 23.
The cosmetics obtained will be related to Summer.

🍂 - Autumn
It will start on September 23 until December 21.
The cosmetics obtained will be related to Autumn | consider (Halloween).

❄️ - Winter
It will start on December 21 until March 20.
The cosmetics obtained will be related to Winter | consider (Christmas - Valentines - St Patrick).

• It would be the next to start, starting on December 21.

cooltext394903902498815.png
I think that the voting system, in terms of rewards is currently good, I would not change anything particularly, except the rewards depending on each season.

The changes that I would particularly make would be to put cosmetics related to the season of the year that we are, and also taking into account events such as Christmas, to put related cosmetics.

Cosmetics that could be added to those rewards:
  • Followers (Miniatures - Balloons)
  • Arrow Trails
  • Wearables (Hats - Banners - Wardrobe)
  • Win Effects
  • Cages
  • Shields
  • Trails
  • Gadgets
Cube could get to create interesting and original things.

cooltext394903912906166.png
What would happen if I forgot to vote one day and I go for the 30th day ❓
  • You will lose the streak, and you will have to start on day 1.

What will happen to the current rewards ❓
  • Well, these rewards have been here since February if I'm not mistaken, so I think people have had enough time to collect all the rewards, anyway, my proposal would be that this new system be added in a few months, to give more time to people to collect current rewards.

What happens if I have finished the new winter rewards? Will I continue to receive rewards ❓
  • If you have finished collecting all the rewards, you will have to wait for a new season to start.
  • Once you get all the rewards, when you vote you will receive a daily votelet.

What does this benefit to cube/me ❓
  • Cube would benefit for having an original and updated voting system. (This will make more people vote and position the server better)
  • Users would benefit from exclusive rewards for each season. (The rewards should be original and not copies of other current things on the network)

cooltext394903924911604.png

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

Last edited:

Ticed

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2018
Nederland
Wow, I really like this idea. But what happends when i have not finished all the rewards but a new season begins?

Reactions: Buckyy

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I like your suggestion. The voting system is already a nice way to get exp, rewards (beautiful rewards) and boosters. This suggestion could make the voting system extra interesting!

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This is definitely an attractive idea, however I would not overload the voting system with rewards. Maybe CubeCraft could add/transfer some of the cosmetics from seasonal cubelets to these seasonal voting rewards.
Well worked-out, well-explained thread! An agree from me.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
This is definitely an attractive idea, however I would not overload the voting system with rewards. Maybe CubeCraft could add/transfer some of the cosmetics from seasonal cubelets to these seasonal voting rewards.
Well worked-out, well-explained thread! An agree from me.
That is exactly what I have explained here. Thanks for your answer!

In this way successively:
  • Day 1 up until 9 > Votelet
  • Day 10 > "Season" Reward
  • Day 11 up until 19 > Votelet
  • Day 20 > "Season" Reward

Reactions: Frontlane

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Wow, I really like this idea. But what happends when i have not finished all the rewards but a new season begins?
There should be enough time to get all the rewards, If you don't finish them, obviously you won't be able to get those rewards again. Thanks for your answer!

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Maybe CubeCraft could add/transfer some of the cosmetics from seasonal cubelets to these seasonal voting rewards.
This sounds good,since they would have to enlarge the number of seasonal cosmetics if they implement this voting rewards.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
This sounds good,since they would have to enlarge the number of seasonal cosmetics if they implement this voting rewards.
That could be something additional. Mainly I would like them to modify the current system, since the rewards are minimal.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Buckyy,

The server team has had an in depth discussion about your suggestion and we decided to mark it as denied.

When this suggestion came up, we compared it to the current functioning voting system. This system took us quite a while to develop and after release we've also quite often stumbled upon issues with it. At this point in time, we do not feel like it is worth our development time to create and maintain a seasonal voting system, due to the risk of things breaking.

We are sorry to disappoint you with our message, but we hope that this does not discourage you from interacting with our platforms and from creating suggestion.

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom