Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
You keep saying it's against the EULA. It's clearly not.
Were you not talking about whether I think obsidians shouldn't get two votes a minute ago?
Does it matter my reasoning to you SO much?
All you should care about is that I DON'T want this. Are you like Obsidian and really want this or something.

A

A pigeon

Were you not talking about whether I think obsidians shouldn't get two votes a minute ago?
Does it matter my reasoning to you SO much?
All you should care about is that I DON'T want this. Are you like Obsidian and really want this or something.
He is an emerald , but for some reason wants stuff for obsidian?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Ummm...
You are essentially giving people who paid a bit of money EXTRA STUFF in game. That is literally the definition of the commercial EULA lmao.
But it isn't giving anything extra to people who pay more. No matter how they do the voting, as long as the vote effects everyone (which it does, it isn't like only ranks have access to OP items while everyone else only has access to normal items) it isn't against the EULA.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
First part was a statement . The second was me expressing my inability to understand why he wants something that doeant concern him .
Some people actually think of others. Not everyone is self-centered. :P
He could be thinking that obsidian ranks payed a lot of money and they don't have that many rewards, and that this could be a nice way to give them a little bonus. Or maybe, if this was added, he would consider upgrading because there would be a reason to.

On the suggestion itself, I don't really want obsidian to be worth twice the voting power of any other rank. I think it would unbalance the current system. I think a better solution would be to make higher ranks win ties. This way, if two gold ranks voted normal and an obsidian voted op, normal would win. But if a gold voted normal, a diamond voted hc, and an obsidian voted op, op would win because the obsidian is the highest rank (could also apply for staff ranks and YouTube ranks).

Reactions: Commissioned

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Hello..

So. My suggestion is to make votings (item types, health, etc.) more powerful depending on the rank of the person voting. For example, a gold rank votes for double health, but an obsidian rank votes for normal health, therefore, the game will be normal health as an obsidian rank has more power to it.

A good combination could be
Lapiz-Gold: 1 vote point
Diamond-Emerald: 2 vote points
Obsidian: 3 vote points

[This can also be done for other games, depending on which rank gives out which perks.]

Idk if this has been suggested before.

I think that it COULD be a good idea.

Let's see your opinions!
I don't agree, high ranks already have enough advantages, and even voting is a big one. So no changes needed here. -1

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
http://prntscr.com/fox68j if you only play skywars and nothing else, then, don't buy obsidian, but don't say it doesn't have enough advantages. And I still don't agree.
Also, buying a rank is like donating, when you donate you don't expect nothing in return, but of course, they still give you a rank, because noone would buy it.
Donating is an altruistic act. Without donation Cubecraft wouldn't be online, and same for the rest of the servers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom