Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hello..

So. My suggestion is to make votings (item types, health, etc.) more powerful depending on the rank of the person voting. For example, a gold rank votes for double health, but an obsidian rank votes for normal health, therefore, the game will be normal health as an obsidian rank has more power to it.

A good combination could be
Lapiz-Gold: 1 vote point
Diamond-Emerald: 2 vote points
Obsidian: 3 vote points

[This can also be done for other games, depending on which rank gives out which perks.]

Idk if this has been suggested before.

I think that it COULD be a good idea.

Let's see your opinions!

Reactions: Saevire

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello..

So. My suggestion is to make votings (item types, health, etc.) more powerful depending on the rank of the person voting. For example, a gold rank votes for double health, but an obsidian rank votes for normal health, therefore, the game will be normal health as an obsidian rank has more power to it.

[This can also be done for other games, depending on which rank gives out which perks.]

Let's see your opinions!
Then whats the point of voting when you see a higher ranker?
That would just be a waste of money.
Would be so annoyed to leave everytime.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Then whats the point of voting when you see a higher ranker?
That would just be a waste of money.
Would be so annoyed to leave everytime.
True. But then that might be a reason that some people will buy higher ranks. But yes, I do see what you mean.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @BlueQuakeAdmin_

I don't agree with all of your suggestion, but I have (in my opinion) a better suggestion. I think it is better that if you have a higher rank that you have more chance than a lower rank. It shouldn't be honest, because by your suggestion you neer 3 gold ranks that are equal to an obsidian. It should be more honest, if a higher rank has a little bit more chance than lower rank.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hello @BlueQuakeAdmin_

I don't agree with all of your suggestion, but I have (in my opinion) a better suggestion. I think it is better that if you have a higher rank that you have more chance than a lower rank. It shouldn't be honest, because by your suggestion you neer 3 gold ranks that are equal to an obsidian. It should be more honest, if a higher rank has a little bit more chance than lower rank.
Do you mean like, a higher chance (%) by luck?
But yes, I do agree that 3v1 (gold and obsidian) is not really going to be any good

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Not sure why everyone is against this. Obsidian has literally nothing going for it, this would be a huge boost for it. Emerald could get a 10% chance boost and obsidian could get an entire extra vote. I'd also suggest changing eggwars voting to random rather than most votes like it is in other games.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello..

Let's see your opinions!
U got right i have the same problem ! if i'm in solo skywars i am voting normal (i'm Obsidian) an other diamond rank guy is voting op.... so i think it is gonna be normal! but no it's op... it is very annoying for me and i think it's a huge problem! +1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom