Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shainyy

Dec 16, 2020
Lithuania
What's up, gamers!

I'm writing this as suggestion to remove voting after 5 second mark in skywars. It's very annoying when for example I pick kit "Scout" in normal mode, and then someone changes it to basic last second. You just can't do anything about that. What are your opinions?

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't agree. When someone joins in the last few seconds they should still be able to vote, it's not their fault that they joined that late. I understand that these situations are annoying, but prohibiting players from voting in the last seconds would be unfair.
this could be fixed by making a timer of x seconds (where x is the amount of seconds) before the game actually starts. between the voting time and this timer, there should be a few seconds so everyone can vote, together with the seconds to choose a kit after the voting. for an example:

first 30 seconds: joining, voting and kit
next 10 seconds: voting and kit
another 10 seconds: kit

the time i used is just random and is up for staff to decide, as this is just an example :)
everyone gets their chance to vote and pick a kit without being too rushed about it, at the cost of waiting a little longer.

Reactions: Shainyy

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
this could be fixed by making a timer of x seconds (where x is the amount of seconds) before the game actually starts. between the voting time and this timer, there should be a few seconds so everyone can vote, together with the seconds to choose a kit after the voting. for an example:

first 30 seconds: joining, voting and kit
next 10 seconds: voting and kit
another 10 seconds: kit

the time i used is just random and is up for staff to decide, as this is just an example :)
everyone gets their chance to vote and pick a kit without being too rushed about it, at the cost of waiting a little longer.
That would be a bad idea as well in my opinion. When someone leaves in the 'voting & kit' stage this means nobody will be able to join which means the games will not be full half of the time. Also this will slow down the games as well which is just annoying. When I'm playing SkyWars I want fast games, that's what SkyWars is about. Games never takes this long to start with the current system. I don't agree with adding this, sorry.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
That would be a bad idea as well in my opinion. When someone leaves in the 'voting & kit' stage this means nobody will be able to join which means the games will not be full half of the time. Also this will slow down the games as well which is just annoying. When I'm playing SkyWars I want fast games, that's what SkyWars is about. Games never takes this long to start with the current system. I don't agree with adding this, sorry.
people always leave, no matter what. either if the game just started, or about to start, it just happens so i dont think thats a good reason to not add it. the fact it slows games down shouldnt be a big deal as its just a few seconds, there's no serious losing to it. wanting quick games is also highly subjective, as some people dont care about rushing at all, and then again, its just a few seconds to give people who joined later a fair chance to vote and choose a kit.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom