Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Won’t that just lead to the same item being voted over and over again? Thus it would likely require time from the admin team to set things up, time that could also be spent on for example, responding to a suggestion

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Won’t that just lead to the same item being voted over and over again? Thus it would likely require time from the admin team to set things up, time that could also be spent on for example, responding to a suggestion
Just allow voting for anything except what was featured the last week and/or the week before. I'm not sure though.

moxiuae

Jun 24, 2022
United Arab Emirates Baby <3
Pronouns
He/Him
Great suggestion, I just don't find that fair for the people who purchased the Skywars Rank as it will be considered false advertisement, instead you can :
Use a all night / day texture pack,
it will improve your experience I guess,
Anyways its just my opinion.

OyTekla

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
INNERSLOTH
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Great suggestion, I just don't find that fair for the people who purchased the Skywars Rank as it will be considered false advertisement, instead you can :
Use a all night / day texture pack,
it will improve your experience I guess,
Anyways its just my opinion.
My problem is the featured items

Reactions: moxiuae

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with the suggestion, but people always come with the same excuse, "that requires development team". Of course it does, like anything that gets implemmented, but the thing is many times resources are spent on things that are not worth while many suggestions, including minor changes get denied because of lack of developers / web developers. Just saying, a community that doesn't feel listened tends to stop playing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom