Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Voting for BowSpleef in Layer Spleef

• Yes, voting for BowSpleef would be cool !

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No, voting for BowSpleef isn’t needed !

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody,

I'm suggesting to add BowSpleef in the voting system of Layer Spleef !

This is the scond time I suggest this; last time the voting poll ended up in: 14x Yes - No 2x
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/voting-for-bowspleef-in-layer-spleef.198105/)
Please, do NOT reply on this thread because that would be necro-posting and that’s against the forum rules.

But here I go !
Now players with a Lapiz rank or higher can vote for: (I'm not sure about the rank that is needed to vote, correct me if I'm wrong)

- Random Layers: can possible include:
-TNT Run Layer
-Melting Snow Layer
-LavaBlock Layer
-BowSpleef Layer
-Splegg Layer
-Classic Spleef Layer

- TNT Run Layers: includes:
- TNT Run

- Classic Spleef Layers: includes:
-Classic Spleef (Shovel & Snow)

- Splegg Layers: includes:
-Splegg

But I think it should be cool (and very wanted) to add BowSpleef Layers to the voting system !

Let me know what you think about this suggestion :D !!!

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
There's most likely a reason to why it doesn't exist. I agree with that it might take too long and IMO it would be annoying to play with in the long run. However, if a new powerup, similar to the "Big Egg" in Splegg (creates a bigger hole) got added, it would be a different story. In that case it would still take longer than any other mode, but still speed the game up quite a bit.

Reactions: Josher and Kloska

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everybody,

This is the scond time I suggest this; last time the voting poll ended up in: 14x Yes - No 2x
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/voting-for-bowspleef-in-layer-spleef.198105/)
Please, do NOT reply on this thread because that would be necro-posting and that’s against the forum rules.

But here I go !
Now players with a Lapiz rank or higher can vote for: (I'm not sure about the rank that is needed to vote, correct me if I'm wrong)

-TNT Run Layer
-Melting Snow Layer
-LavaBlock Layer
-BowSpleef Layer
-Splegg Layer
-Classic Spleef Layer

- TNT Run

-Splegg

But I think it should be cool (and very wanted) to add BowSpleef Layers to the voting system !

My most favorite is melting layer, but if I have to be honest, I think they should add a votable option for all the modes of layer spleef. Also I love tnt run layer as well. Thats what my thoughts are.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
But saying that the game is going to take long, isn’t actually a reason the vote ‘no’ on this thread because they can perfecly balance the length of a BowSpleef game to the lenght of any other spleef / tnt run game:
- e.g. by reducing the amount of layers
- e.g. as @MJ010101 said; making good powerups to make the gamelength shorter
And don’t forget: layers will still start crumbling after a while !

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
I don’t know why they haven’t add this from the beginning...
I would love BowSpleef !!

Reactions: Josher

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello everybody,

But here I go !

-TNT Run Layer
-Melting Snow Layer
-LavaBlock Layer
-BowSpleef Layer
-Splegg Layer
-Classic Spleef Layer

- TNT Run

-Splegg

meehhh i shouldn't do it bowspleef takes long

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
meehhh i shouldn't do it bowspleef takes long
But saying that the game is going to take long, isn’t actually a reason the vote ‘no’ on this thread because they can perfecly balance the length of a BowSpleef game to the lenght of any other spleef / tnt run game:
-_-
They can perfectly balaance the game lenght to the game lenght of any other spleef min-game !!!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
But when BowSpleef gets voted, there should be like 1-3 (max. 3) layers because otherwise it indeed takes long !!
This would still take a bit too long. I like the idea of bowspleef but it takes a long time and the game would likely end up ending when the last layer crumbles, then it's just a matter of who died last.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Would love to see bowspleef! As mentioned above, bowspleef most of the times takes a while, to speed up the game a bit, they should add another powerup called 'Big arrow', as MJ010101 said. Definitely in for this.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
This would still take a bit too long. I like the idea of bowspleef but it takes a long time and the game would likely end up ending when the last layer crumbles, then it's just a matter of who died last.

There is more then 1 possibility to decrase the gamelength...
I still think it is possible to make the gamelength of a BowSpleef game equal to the gamelength of any other spleef game.

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom