Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilmikey0174

Aug 12, 2016
By a computer
As I have played on CubeCraft, i have realized their are a lot of people that troll others in-game, or just break rules!
Some examples would be:

EggWars-
Standing AFK on a diamond gen then gets full diamond armor and leaves the game
OR
2 teams with their eggs broken team up to defeat the team that was destroying both of them.

SkyWars-
Takes all of the stuff from chests, then jumps off the edge
OR
2 teams cross team

Tower Defense-
Rushes to every other 2 slots and puts lvl 1 towers that don't even get upgraded (no one else could put down and towers, we hated it!)

Well you get the idea.
So Suggest that a Vote To Kick command or GUI is added.
a player could do "/votekick (player name)" and if it is a teams game (like eggwars or tower defense) half of the team need to agree to the kick. Once the bad player is gone, it would role back everything they did, drop their stuff and have the rest of the team happy! The player that got kicked would just go back to the lobby of the game they were playing. But what about if the player is on another team? Well then you do "/votekick Global (players name)" and half of the people playing need to approve of the kick, then the bad player is out, and everyone can keep playing.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Imagine a 4 player map. 2 players were in a skype call and vote kicks the other two players out. Essentially, this can be abused sooooo much. Also, someone can say "[Name] is hacking!" and then everyone just reports him and he gets kicked, although is can be useful, sometimes there are false alerts. I wouldn't trust 8-9 year olds (a majority of the community) with the power to vote kick sorry.

lilmikey0174

Aug 12, 2016
By a computer
Imagine a 4 player map. 2 players were in a skype call and vote kicks the other two players out. Essentially, this can be abused sooooo much.

Good point.
maybe instead of it being half, it would need to be a majority of the players (on a team or map)
And are their any 4 player maps?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Good point.
maybe instead of it being half, it would need to be a majority of the players (on a team or map)
Player judgements can be off it can be abused even if you needed everyone but the supposed hackers vote it basically turns games into a kickfest of course players will vote yes its one less they have to deal with

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Good point.

On eggwars there's a two player map and like Spyro said, hackers and everyone can just vote kick, too few players have to vote kick and it gets abused, too many and it won't be effective.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Imagine a 4 player map. 2 players were in a skype call and vote kicks the other two players out. Essentially, this can be abused sooooo much. Also, someone can say "[Name] is hacking!" and then everyone just reports him and he gets kicked, although is can be useful, sometimes there are false alerts. I wouldn't trust 8-9 year olds (a majority of the community) with the power to vote kick sorry.
As Krealix said this command will be abused, I like the idea but it is very bad if you would add it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As Krealix said this command will be abused, I like the idea but it is very bad if you would add it.
Welp, i have no come-backs, I thought it would be a good idea, but you are all right, it would be abused
Good on paper, not so great when executed, but at any rate if you have any other ideas feel free to post another thread :)

Reactions: Krealίxx
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom