Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
not a big suggestion or anything, but i feel like vote spamming should be punished as its still spamming. its a childish thing to do and you only annoy others with it who wants their chat to stay clean.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Honestly, I didn't like your idea at all, because everyone is free to say what they want, but with respect. And besides I don't see that that's spam, everyone can vote whatever they want. I don't agree with you.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Honestly, I didn't like your idea at all, because everyone is free to say what they want, but with respect. And besides I don't see that that's spam, everyone can vote whatever they want. I don't agree with you.
well, theres a difference in voting once or twice for a specific thing, but i see people who keep spamming over and over. thats not freedom of speach, thats asking for attention. you can see it in the screenshot, but this guy kept going for a while.
vote spam.png

D

Deleted member 469419

As someone said above, vote spamming shouldn't be a punishable offence. Sometimes you can get lagged and you just aren't aware that you're voting a lot of times.

I don’t think vote spamming should be punishable, but maybe a cooldown on voting could be helpful.

I think this could be really helpful, idk perhaps a cooldown of 10 seconds before voting again.

Reactions: henryk

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Vote spamming shouldn't be punishable. Although in most of the games, there's a 3 or 4 seconds cooldown when voting the same feature. However, there's nothing like this in Tower Defence, as there's no cooldown at all. But, as I said, it shouldn't be punishable, even in TD because, when someone spams it, it's just to troll or to make laughs.

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
Hey, i think the idea is not that because if Some click the wrong and theN the next one it Will seen as spam so i disagree maybe make a poll up here ❌⬆️

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
yeah it's not that big of a thing to be punishable but there should just be a cool down on it

Reactions: henryk
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom