Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IanY610

Member
May 25, 2020
18
2
4
29
My computer
I always Want to vote map when I play Skywar, Eggwar, CTF...
I think Cubecraft can make a Vote map system, so we can vote for map when we playing games ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

(I dont know what this Thread’s prefix)
my English not very good
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Well, if you have a rank, you can select any map you like, but only if there's current games in that map. Otherwise, you can't select maps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IanY610

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
- Moved to suggestions and added prefix "Bedrock "
 
  • Like
Reactions: IanY610

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
We all want this, I know someone may think: then only one map will be chosen everytime
then I should say: Get those map makers working, get at least 12 maps for each mode, let people vote between 4 random maps out of those 12(or more). It will be great.
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
We all want this, I know someone may think: then only one map will be chosen everytime
then I should say: Get those map makers working, get at least 12 maps for each mode, let people vote between 4 random maps out of those 12(or more). It will be great.
Hello,
This thread has been inactive for over 3 weeks. Therefore your post is necro posting which isn’t allowed ^-^
You can read the rules here: https://cbecrft.net/rules

-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom