Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
As a player that gets called hacker almost every game (Im just good at pvp, and they are not). I can see myself be in quite the predicament if this gets implemented. I would need to play intentionaly bad in order to not get kicked because of raging salty players i kill.

And i dont get why Cubecraft is not using Anti cheat +. or one of already existing anti hack plugins. just until they are done with there own.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Please add a vote kick system where it needs like 3 teams or 6 of the players to vote yes in order to kick someone who is hacking from that lobby for example if they hack then it is the best way to get rid of hacker. if this is implemented then most hackers would be kicked before they do damage and ruin players game
well the only way i see this can be good is if it can kick teammates not enemies, but then again a group of people are playing then have 1 random teammate and for no reason kick that player and ruining the game for that player. So since i can see it having more cons then pros i wouldn't vote for it to be added
can you ban this guys pls
in this vid
Wrong place dude
To find out how to report the hacker go here : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/
To report the hacker go here : https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
With the current evidence you have i believe your report will get denied since it doesn't clearly show the fly hacker's IGN.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
As a player that gets called hacker almost every game (Im just good at pvp, and they are not). I can see myself be in quite the predicament if this gets implemented. I would need to play intentionaly bad in order to not get kicked because of raging salty players i kill.

And i dont get why Cubecraft is not using Anti cheat +. or one of already existing anti hack plugins. just until they are done with there own.

They are, nocheat plus is currently active on the server.

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
They are, nocheat plus is currently active on the server.
Hmm, I run nocheat+ on my server. and i have yet to find a Client that allows you to fly with it installed. But they may use big margins of errors on the checks that allows some clients to fly

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hmm, I run nocheat+ on my server. and i have yet to find a Client that allows you to fly with it installed. But they may use big margins of errors on the checks that allows some clients to fly

They possibly customised it to fit with all the plugins on the server which has possibly screwed it up, don't quote me on that though.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa

I get called a hacker too every game, I know what your point is, but as a good player you have to admit it is pretty annoying that a hacker can ruin your game and he only gets punished after he did the damage

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
Hacks get update to every new nocheat updates. There will always be hackers.
While that is true for stuff like kill aura. for AutoCrit and fly. the coders need to find a whole new exploit in order to do the real obvious stuff. Its not as simple as "just updating it"

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom