Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes, I like this.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Yes, I like this but it needs changes (not to the examples but to the general idea)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, this is unnescessary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is unfair for people who don't vote.

• No, this is against EULA

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, I hate voting.

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
As you may know, currently there isn't any reward for voting for the server, and some argue that would be against EULA.

So here is the idea: A server-wide vote goal. Players vote for the server, and if say, x amount of votes are reached, the entire server gets some form of reward, for instance x amount of cubelets or experience.

This could be done both on a small and large scale. Example of small scale would be if 5000 votes are received in a day, everyone receives a free cubelet or two. Example of large scale would be if 150000 votes are received in a month, everyone who was online within that month gets a free cosmetic, or maybe even a free rank upgrade for one day.

As far as I know, this is not against EULA.

Tell me what you think down below! :D

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As you may know, currently there isn't any reward for voting for the server, and some argue that would be against EULA.

So here is the idea: A server-wide vote goal. Players vote for the server, and if say, x amount of votes are reached, the entire server gets some form of reward, for instance x amount of cubelets or experience.

This could be done both on a small and large scale. Example of small scale would be if 5000 votes are received in a day, everyone receives a free cubelet or two. Example of large scale would be if 150000 votes are received in a month, everyone who was online within that month gets a free cosmetic, or maybe even a free rank upgrade for one day.

As far as I know, this is not against EULA.

Tell me what you think down below! :D
I am pretty sure they can and might add experience to the rewards, because that is not against EULA.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Personaly. I think this could be changed a little bit. If the server gets "x" amount of votes in one day than everyone gets the ability to vote in games for 1 day.
Ex: If Cube gets 500 votes in 2 hours than everyone can vote until midnight.
Do note I have the gold rank.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't think I ever voted on the server since they removed the award.
It's really annoying though as other 1.8 servers actually have rewards.

I really liked the idea of the voting goal when Joe Henry announced it. I'd like to see it on the network as it's a neat idea.

Reactions: Komodо

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I don't think I ever voted on the server since they removed the award.
It's really annoying though as other 1.8 servers actually have rewards.

I really liked the idea of the voting goal when Joe Henry announced it. I'd like to see it on the network as it's a neat idea.
The reason for that is simple. Eula doesnt affect 1.8

Reactions: Ping Ether
D

Deleted member 169486

Both idea's sound great, but maybe instead of a rank upgrade for the day, there is a point multiplier for say 20 hours?

D

Deleted member 169486

The reason for that is simple. Eula doesnt affect 1.8
IMG_2950.jpg

D

Deleted member 169486

Ok seems likr you didnt get what I said. 1.8 servers are unaffected by the blacklist and therefore not punished as long as mojang isnt backporting the blacklist which then could simply be avoided by not updating.
If effects them, they just can't be black listed.

Reactions: Power Ranger

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
That's a good idea and it isn't too complicated to implement.

Maybe tag a mod or developer to have a look in further detail.

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
I feel like this would be a good idea but maybe change the rank upgrade as a reward.
Just imagine the amount of spam in the chat from new iron ranks upgraded from stone trying to test out colours and stuff xD
Apart from that, I think it's a brilliant idea

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I actually quite like the idea of a rank upgrade for one day. It could possibly tempt people into buying a rank. Point multipliers also sound promising, there's always a big boost in the number of players on a game when there is multipliers applied to it.

Reactions: Vickay
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom