Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vote For Time Of Day In Egg Wars???!!!

• Yes, I like to experience New Stuff :)

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No, I like it how it is.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • IDK

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
-Need at least Lapiz Rank To Vote +10 seconds in the glass before game you know what I mean...
-Vote Options: Day Time, Night Time, Sunset,
-If nobody has voted than the default time will be Day Time! (except for space, space will be night)
-Let's see what you guys think!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn and Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I wouldn't mind seeing this get added.
It would bring a different perspective to every map :P

I approve :D

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I can see where you are coming from but you have to consider some maps. For example, the EggWars Teams map Space is held at night-time. If this was applied that map would not make a lot of sense/make it look not as good as it already is. I believe one of the reason they don't put time options in Eggwars is to keep with the "Time Theme". There is very few maps that have glow-stone implied in it, and you can't place any light sources in EggWars. They have this in SkyWars is that there is really not a "Time Theme". In some maps there are glow-stone which create light. You can also place stuff like torches, lava, etc. So because of these reasons I do not agree with this thread.

Reactions: A pigeon

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
I can see where you are coming from but you have to consider some maps. For example, the EggWars Teams map Space is held at night-time. If this was applied that map would not make a lot of sense/make it look not as good as it already is. I believe one of the reason they don't put time options in Eggwars is to keep with the "Time Theme". There is very few maps that have glow-stone implied in it, and you can't place any light sources in EggWars. They have this in SkyWars is that there is really not a "Time Theme". In some maps there are glow-stone which create light. You can also place stuff like torches, lava, etc. So because of these reasons I do not agree with this thread.
It would be fun to experience other times in different maps

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
I don't agree with you but ok

A

A pigeon

No give it to lapiz. I might get Lapiz.

You should not be able to vote time of day on maps like space though.

Make sea lanterns purchasable as well . Seriously though. How do you expect us to play at night ? Sea lanterns should be only 1.5x the price of terracotta

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
So, these are some things that would need to change if this was to get added.
-Should be votable for lapiz ranks.
-Some maps should not have this voting option, because maps such as space are meant to be dark.
Otherwise I think it is a good idea and can't really see any problem with having this. ;)

Reactions: xXEliGamingYTXx

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
So, these are some things that would need to change if this was to get added.
-Should be votable for lapiz ranks.
-Some maps should not have this voting option, because maps such as space are meant to be dark.
Otherwise I think it is a good idea and can't really see any problem with having this. ;)
Okay Great! A lot of people requested me to change the rank to vote to lapiz and up will be edited :)

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom