Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:cube_light: Visitor Role In Skyblock :cube_light:
When you invite someone to your skyblock they automatically can do anything like break blocks and grief. But if you just wanna show them around it would be great if you could make them a “visitor” and all they can do is walk around and open chests. They would have infinite hunger yet could be killed. They won’t be able to pick any items up. For the sake of protection they wouldn’t be able to open trapdoors and stuff incase they could ruin a farm or something. They could jump on your crops and they wouldn’t break.

The way I wrote this suggestion is by no means perfect and I’m sure the team is working on something similar to this for the future.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
:cube_light: Visitor Role In Skyblock :cube_light:
When you invite someone to your skyblock they automatically can do anything like break blocks and grief. But if you just wanna show them around it would be great if you could make them a “visitor” and all they can do is walk around and open chests. They would have infinite hunger yet could be killed. They won’t be able to pick any items up. For the sake of protection they wouldn’t be able to open trapdoors and stuff incase they could ruin a farm or something. They could jump on your crops and they wouldn’t break.

The way I wrote this suggestion is by no means perfect and I’m sure the team is working on something similar to this for the future.
This could be pretty useful. If you want to be an extreme showoff (me) then yeah

Reactions: Click Greatness

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the concept but don’t believe they should be able to open/take anything from chests. Most of the time a chest contains more valuable items such as enchanted tools or armor collected from a quest, which are a one of a kind.

If you would be willing to change this you got my ✅

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything you have done!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
GiGaGekkies wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything you have done! You were an amazing designer!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanCookie's profile.
GiGaGekkies wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Top Bottom