Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CC community, I come to propose the fact that we should have a way to earn VIP levels. We would only be able to earn VIP levels after VIP level 3. This would make people more interested in buying things from the CC market and would make it look like a less PAY TO-WIN system (even though cc is pretty fair with buying perks and advantages), this would just make it fairer. Let me know down below what your thoughts are and I hope this gets approved.

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Well it depends on the requirements. Technically All featured servers like this with hive for skin packs, lifeboat for minions and so many more. And also all games are like that. So no. Also it would be unfair for people who actually put in the money to do it for it to be useless so no.
Also can a mod put this in feedback and suggestions so we can vote agree unsure and disagree

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
no, I'm not saying that by playing games and events will rapidly boost your level, I'm saying that it will, but very slowly

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
So is that a yes? btw anyone who has any opinion MUST put their answer of yes or no at the end in FULL CAPS.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CC community, I come to propose the fact that we should have a way to earn VIP levels. We would only be able to earn VIP levels after VIP level 3. This would make people more interested in buying things from the CC market and would make it look like a less PAY TO-WIN system (even though cc is pretty fair with buying perks and advantages), this would just make it fairer. Let me know down below what your thoughts are and I hope this gets approved.
I disagree, CubeCraft wants to make money and VIP levels and ranks only give you access to cosmetics and voting for options within the game, which affects everyone and doesn't give you an advantage over other players. You can play perfectly without any rank.
So is that a yes? btw anyone who has any opinion MUST put their answer of yes or no at the end in FULL CAPS.
The reactions are there for that, to show if we agree or not to a suggestion, but in order for us to be able to react with agree, unsure or disagree this thread should be in the feedback and suggestions subforum.

Reactions: Usurper

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
So what your trying to say is that the cc market is for making money and not actually making the cc community happy for what we want?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So what your trying to say is that the cc market is for making money and not actually making the cc community happy for what we want?
It works as an enterprise so yeah. An enterprise's main goal is to make money. Paid content doesn't give you any advantages in the game nor unlock any playable content, all the paid stuff are just cosmetics and ranks to be able to vote for the game settings. CubeCraft can be fully played and enjoyed without spending real money, so no, CubeCraft can make its community happy without making them spend money as the updates are free, anything else is just optional and doesn't affect your gameplay.
Maintaining both networks costs money, and paying developers and paid staff positions does cost money too, and it doesn't grow on trees. And also as an enterprise they want to earn money at the end, so it makes sense they don't give you free VIP levels.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
the vip level system is important for cubecraft to make money but what i think they could do is have free weeks for vip cosmetics and flight like they have with skywars chaos

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
We could also have something like coins for playing games or winning them would help you get or redeem stuff and perks, like they did on Galaxite

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
We could also have something like coins for playing games or winning them would help you get or redeem stuff and perks, like they did on Galaxite
That's exactly what we have on the java networks and is definitelty necessary for bedrock. This has been suggested many times and I think the devs are thinking about it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom