He/Him
Ehem as you know it goes
VIP 1
VIP 2
VIP 3
VIP 4
VIP 5
I suggest we add it all the way to VIP 10
Why? Because I want to flex harder on discord (also think about it cube you'd get more money)
This is genuine and makes sense.

Reactions: Gemmmmie and wxzzrd

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I personally think yes, although it would need more rewards to encourage people to get up to that level.
At the moment I am working on suggestion thread for the re-work of the vip system including adding more stuff. Maybe you wanna team up together on a nice big thread?

Reactions: wxzzrd

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
No for me, there are 6 java ranks and the VIP levels are supposed to be like the ranks but for bedrock if you added more you'd need to add more java ones :/
(maybe it could go to 6 but i think 5 is good to end on ;] )

Reactions: wxzzrd and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No for me, there are 6 java ranks and the VIP levels are supposed to be like the ranks but for bedrock if you added more you'd need to add more java ones :/
(maybe it could go to 6 but i think 5 is good to end on ;] )
Yes but on java it's only a rank, not individual stuff you buy like bedrock. On bedrock it should be infinite as there is a always more stuff avalible.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I said yes because there is so much more that could be added to the VIP ranks, for example loot, friends and amount of people in a party. At the moment on Java the highest rank offers 100 friends and 20 people in a party, which is higher than the maximum on Bedrock with 35 friends and 9 people in a party. I understand that is it to try and prevent teaming possible with the party situation, but people would always love to have more friends slots as well as loot. Overall, I think it would be a great addition. :3

Reactions: Conea64

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
Ehem as you know it goes
VIP 1
VIP 2
VIP 3
VIP 4
VIP 5
I suggest we add it all the way to VIP 10
Why? Because I want to flex harder on discord (also think about it cube you'd get more money)
This is genuine and makes sense.
Well this would kind of be the plus-rank but with more stages so i don't think that cubecraft would even think about it. They make enough off the Plus rank already and it would just seem more sellout-ish.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom