He/Him
Ehem as you know it goes
VIP 1
VIP 2
VIP 3
VIP 4
VIP 5
I suggest we add it all the way to VIP 10
Why? Because I want to flex harder on discord (also think about it cube you'd get more money)
This is genuine and makes sense.

Reactions: Gemmmmie and wxzzrd

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I personally think yes, although it would need more rewards to encourage people to get up to that level.
At the moment I am working on suggestion thread for the re-work of the vip system including adding more stuff. Maybe you wanna team up together on a nice big thread?

Reactions: wxzzrd

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
No for me, there are 6 java ranks and the VIP levels are supposed to be like the ranks but for bedrock if you added more you'd need to add more java ones :/
(maybe it could go to 6 but i think 5 is good to end on ;] )

Reactions: wxzzrd and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No for me, there are 6 java ranks and the VIP levels are supposed to be like the ranks but for bedrock if you added more you'd need to add more java ones :/
(maybe it could go to 6 but i think 5 is good to end on ;] )
Yes but on java it's only a rank, not individual stuff you buy like bedrock. On bedrock it should be infinite as there is a always more stuff avalible.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I said yes because there is so much more that could be added to the VIP ranks, for example loot, friends and amount of people in a party. At the moment on Java the highest rank offers 100 friends and 20 people in a party, which is higher than the maximum on Bedrock with 35 friends and 9 people in a party. I understand that is it to try and prevent teaming possible with the party situation, but people would always love to have more friends slots as well as loot. Overall, I think it would be a great addition. :3

Reactions: Conea64

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
Ehem as you know it goes
VIP 1
VIP 2
VIP 3
VIP 4
VIP 5
I suggest we add it all the way to VIP 10
Why? Because I want to flex harder on discord (also think about it cube you'd get more money)
This is genuine and makes sense.
Well this would kind of be the plus-rank but with more stages so i don't think that cubecraft would even think about it. They make enough off the Plus rank already and it would just seem more sellout-ish.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom